A thread where the novel can be talked about. Warning for spoilers.

Here are links to read the novel in English:

https://wayeast.weebly.com/the-blue-whisper.html

• (To access each chapter press the next or previous button, it’s how all of the chapters can be read on the website)

Download the ePub file in the link below:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yuylpc34wj67hkk/Jiulu_Feixiang_-_The_Blue_Whisper_%2528Yu_Jiao_Ji%2529.epub/file

Note: Thank you Way East / Gem (translator/proofreader) & Joker (proofreader) for translating and proofreading the novel into English. Also, credit to Titania for sharing the link on mdl and MK916 for sharing the ePub version of the book + adding the missing chapters to the file.

Thanks to @pinksprings01  for providing the missing chapters. I’ve updated the epub to include those 4 missing chapters. So this is the complete novel translation.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yuylpc34wj67hkk/Jiulu_Feixiang_-_The_Blue_Whisper_%2528Yu_Jiao_Ji%2529.epub/file 

MK916:

Thanks to @pinksprings01  for providing the missing chapters. I’ve updated the epub to include those 4 missing chapters. So this is the complete novel translation.

Thank you for taking your time to do this :D I’ll edit the post above to add the new link.

For anyone who is interested, I’ve been grammar-checking the epub version as I was reading. In this version, I’ve changed “Snow March” to Xue Sanyue to keep all the character names in pinyin to make the book consistent. I’ve also included a list of characters and italicized the inner thought parts.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ops32d7l74camnl/Jiulu_Feixiang_-_The_Blue_Whisper.epub/file

In the beginning, when I was reading the novel, I did not like Lin Haoqing. Particularly because of his actions and what he forced on Changyi. He seemed very cold and heartless. However, that viewpoint changed towards the last 1/3 of the novel. He was able to give Ji Yunhe the second opportunity to live without any restraints. He showed great character growth, especially trying to complete his father’s work.

MK916:

For anyone who is interested, I’ve been grammar-checking the epub version as I was reading. In this version, I’ve changed “Snow March” to Xue Sanyue to keep all the character names in pinyin to make the book consistent. I’ve also included a list of characters and italicized the inner thought parts.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ops32d7l74camnl/Jiulu_Feixiang_-_The_Blue_Whisper.epub/file

Hi. Sorry to bother you. But do you have plans to translate others Chinese Books?

MK916:

In the beginning, when I was reading the novel, I did not like Lin Haoqing. Particularly because of his actions and what he forced on Changyi. He seemed very cold and heartless. However, that viewpoint changed towards the last 1/3 of the novel. He was able to give Ji Yunhe the second opportunity to live without any restraints. He showed great character growth, especially trying to complete his father’s work.

Agree with you there.  When she helped him cover up  his father's death  I think they renewed their childhood bond.

I'm going to read it for the 3rd time (your version) just to brush up on the events so I can join the discussion, got a really poor memory.

The book was really good. It was also pretty bloody (people kept bleeding all the time and there was a lot of violence), I wonder how they will adapt it. I also notice the drama version has some new characters that weren't in the novel. Maybe they will change and add more to the storyline? 

New characters, which ones?   That's well spotted!  

Gizzy :

New characters, which ones?   That's well spotted!  

I noticed two characters in the list, Tian Shi and Fu Heng. I don't remember seeing these two names in the novel. Maybe I remembered it wrong idk

I don't remember them either so they could be new characters.  

I cannot help but connect Chang Yi with Phoenix from Ashes of Love.. Both loved purely, got betrayed by the love of their life, returned for revenge but in the end could not hate coz the love was too deep.. Though in the case of Phoenix  - Jinmi was fooled into killing, but our brave brave Yunhe never betrayed Chang Yi, only protected him..

The love between Chang Yi and Yunhe is awe-inspiring.. 

I guess I am all over the place, I just finished the novel and am still sorting out  my thoughts.. :P

HappyBE:

I cannot help but connect Chang Yi with Phoenix from Ashes of Love.. Both loved purely, got betrayed by the love of their life, returned for revenge but in the end could not hate coz the love was too deep.. Though in the case of Phoenix  - Jinmi was fooled into killing, but our brave brave Yunhe never betrayed Chang Yi, only protected him..

The love between Chang Yi and Yunhe is awe-inspiring.. 

I guess I am all over the place, I just finished the novel and am still sorting out  my thoughts.. :P

Same thoughts! Their love is so strong for the other and any surface level hate is just love in disguise. It's a beautiful story, and compared to other xianxia dramas where the angst involves main characters actually betraying and hurting each other, this one always has hidden sweetness beneath the angst. That's why I think this story is not actually that sad. It constantly shows us how much the leads want to protect each other from beginning to the end.

Amy:

Same thoughts! Their love is so strong for the other and any surface level hate is just love in disguise. It's a beautiful story, and compared to other xianxia dramas where the angst involves main characters actually betraying and hurting each other, this one always has hidden sweetness beneath the angst. That's why I think this story is not actually that sad. It constantly shows us how much the leads want to protect each other from beginning to the end.

Yes! They loved each other truly, deeply and constantly.. Even when CY jailed YH you could see his worry for her failing health.. Its true they had many hurdles and heartbreaks, but till the end their love leaves a very sweet taste.. Like you said, its beautifully poignant not sad.. 

HappyBE:

Yes! They loved each other truly, deeply and constantly.. Even when CY jailed YH you could see his worry for her failing health.. Its true they had many hurdles and heartbreaks, but till the end their love leaves a very sweet taste.. Like you said, its beautifully poignant not sad.. 

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to see how it plays out in the drama. The wait is killing me!