Yoo Babi or Goo Woong? 

I'm Team Yoo Babi

I was Team YooBabi since the beginning

But then found out he's in S2 ??

Can't choose yet, cause I haven't read the webtoon and the second season haven't aired. But based on my watch for the first season, Gu Woong is definitely not it. He was never sure about Yumi and always prioritise other things over Yumi. He was also not honest. Yumi deserves better. I wonder how her relationship with Yoo Babi will go

Team Yumi! I'm with whoever will make Yumi the happiest. Yumi deserve only the best. After all, Yumi is the only main character here. ?

i think neither, they should just follow the webtoon's story and let her end up with soonrok, they guy she actually ends up with in the webtoon and i haven't watched the webtoon but i think they should follow it and not change it's story. 

Always Yoo Babi, because its Jinyoung (GOT7) =O)

*Ahgase forever*

Ahgase here and I am Yoo Babi all the way baby!!!

none.. though babi is a great catch, i don't like him in the webtoon

DubuKim:

Team Yumi! I'm with whoever will make Yumi the happiest. Yumi deserve only the best. After all, Yumi is the only main character here. ?

Yay for Team Yumi.

Neither are a good fit. Woong communicates too little. Yoo Babi is honest, open and direct and Yumi . . . isn't.  Trust me, it's eventually exhausting being on the Yoo Babi side of the equation when your other half continues to be hesitant, secretive and not really knowing what they want. 

i think a third season will def be needed 

Ahn Jaemin:

Yoo Babi or Goo Woong? 

I'm Team Yoo Babi

I am Team Goo Woong 

No Matter What 

TEAM YOO BABI SINCE DAY 1 

I like the Team Yumi answer.. but hoo boy.. Yoo BaBi, that kiss. Made my own tummy do flip flops. 

well the kisss was so passionate ahhahahhaah i still think about how hot it was