Editorials
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 21, 2022
Title Triage
im glad you're enjoying itπ
π€π€π€
0 0
Replying to Dusjith • Jun 21, 2022
Title Triage
Welcome to be an official looper
ππππ
0 0
On Triage • Jun 21, 2022
Title Triage
I just started watching this series and OMG the storyline and the concept are so freaking good and well-executed. I think I have officially become a fan of SAMMON
3 7
Replying to Araqna • Jun 19, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I already had high expectation from this series because of the production team, now I think I am gonna wait until…
It takes years of practice. π§π§
2 1
Replying to Araqna • Jun 19, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I already had high expectation from this series because of the production team, now I think I am gonna wait until…
I don't mind spoiler of this series. Just want to watch the whole thing at the end, that's the whole reason why I am lurking in the comment section. π€π€
1 0
Replying to cillachandler • Jun 18, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I donβt even know where to begin with describing how great those first 2 episodes were. The quality, the cinematography,…
I already had high expectation from this series because of the production team, now I think I am gonna wait until it gets over...saving best things for the last ππ
3 5
On Check Out • Jun 18, 2022
Title Check Out
Why am I even watching this π€¦π€¦?
11 3
Replying to nozumini • Jun 18, 2022
Title Check Out
also what the hell was that music while they were fucking LMFAOOOO
lol ππππ, seriously !
1 0
Replying to thisishinaaa • Jun 17, 2022
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
I love how they look their age! I love their chemistry!!! I love everything about this show!!! I canβt wait…
I know right!
3 0
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Jun 16, 2022
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
I watched the first episode and now I am going to wait till it gets finished.
2 0
Replying to Emily • Jun 8, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
Omg those are SUCH hard hitters, i wouldn't have known so thank you for this comment ahhh
You're welcome π€π€π€
1 0
On I Just Want to See You • Jun 2, 2022
Title I Just Want to See You
Just saw the trailer and here I am, after cherry magic, Japanese BL adaptation has upgraded a lot.
0 0
Replying to Aira • Jun 2, 2022
Title My Beautiful Man
For those who missed the awarding ceremony attended by Yusei and Riku, there are some video digests posted by…
I am so glad for the series success
5 0
Replying to Themotherofloopers • Jun 2, 2022
Title Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice but to Kiss!
I just adore that Sota and Sato's names are matchy! Even their last names are almost similar. It's so cute.
I know right π€π€π€
2 0
Replying to jiya kwon • May 31, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
yes,. i am with you,. just know the screenwriter make me set high expectation for this series,.
ππππ
1 0
Replying to MisterHS • May 30, 2022
Title My Beautiful Man
Utsukushii Kare Manga chapter 3 is released. For those who are interested, link available here : https://mydramalist.com/discussions/utsukushii-kare/71989-utsukushii-kare-manga
You just made my day!!!
2 0
On Love Mechanics • May 27, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I have pretty high expectations from the series because of the screenwriter, his previous works include - Kinnporche, Tale of a thousand stars, 2gether series, bad buddy, and many more. Obviously, I love SOTUS so we are not falling short in the Direction department. And lastly the acting, Gosh I love them in the trailer - Yinn has improved so much.
14 4
On Word of Honor • May 23, 2022
Title Word of Honor
Is the Chinese (censored) BL ent.industry cursed or what? Why is it that there is always a huge scandal involving the actors or the series? First, Addicted - the series got banned so no words, then controversy involving Xiao Sean from untamed, then there was the removal of Guardian for being harmful and vulgar (*internal eye roll*) and lastly Zhang Zehan, it just breaks my heart just thinking about it.
18 0
On My Beautiful Man: Eternal • May 22, 2022
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
The wait is gonna be torturous πππ
8 0
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Did anyone watched Ep 7 Behind the scenes, Barcode crying just broke my heart ππππ
2 0
