Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: fantasy🌸
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2022
Replying to sabpca • 3 days ago
She only cheated with her so-called cousin who was someone her family took in. The other cross-dressed man you…
yeaa thatz what made me confused in the beginning 😭😭
btw u guys explained so well 🩷
2 1
Replying to Lady_kay • 3 days ago
That was Juaguo, ML's right hand. He was dressed that way as an undercover. You'll get to see him that ay again…
now i understood...so the popular cross dressing was done by ml's rgt hand! and this cheating guy is different... thank you guysss for exp
1 1
Replying to mommacat • 3 days ago
It’s the same guy. Zhao XingTang only cheated with one guy, her cousin who does the cross dressing. But you’re…
so mean the library guy and the one shown in a room above the clothing shop are same?
0 3
On Against the Current • 3 days ago
🚨might include spoiler 🚨

So guys, I have a major doubt regarding this drama, okay? 😭In the starting few episodes, they show that the male lead’s first wife was cheating with a guy who used to dress up as a girl. I think they also mentioned somewhere that he was her cousin, but I’m not completely sure if I understood that correctly.She used to meet him at that dress shop and cheat with him, right? Then, the last scene I remember seeing him in was when the female lead went to meet one of her other childhood lovers—the one with whom she got pregnant and later aborted the baby.So basically, was the female lead actually cheating with two different people? Is that what was happening?And then, the last time I remember seeing this guy, he asked the female lead/Song Tang where the 1st wife was. She told him she was in the library, and he said something like, ā€œJust don’t follow me,ā€ and left. That’s literally the last scene where I remember seeing him.After that, they never showed him again—not going to the library, not meeting anyone, nothing. I’m already around Episode 17, and I still haven’t seen him anywhere. 😭So what actually happened to him? What was his role in the story? Did I miss something important about him? Or is he appearing later as someone else, and I’m just not recognizing him because I can’t identify him as the same guy anymore?Can someone please clear this doubt for me because I’m genuinely so confused 😭
0 13
Replying to sachapz • 5 days ago
In his POV, she should be angry because :1. Didn’t ask for her parents consent/ did not even once mention his…
thx for explaining
1 0
Replying to Vincytvholic • 5 days ago
He doesn't know. At this point she can't predict what telling him would result in, not only to her but to her…
agree
0 0
Replying to Vincytvholic • 5 days ago
He doesn't know. At this point she can't predict what telling him would result in, not only to her but to her…
I also think it is him only..but I thought as new king changed so maybe the death sentence is not valid...I think after that secret is revealed only she might open up
0 2
On Against the Current • 5 days ago
In ep 27 does he know she is that ex finance? why does she not opening up to him..what else reason is there that he thinks she is angry on him? Just for not informing before?
0 6
Replying to Pikachu • 5 days ago
how she feels when he said "To become your husband, i did alot" "I like You"where she is the one…
in ep 27 does he know she is that ex finance? why does she not opening up to him..what else reason is there that he thinks she is angry on him? Just for not informing before?
0 1
Replying to bubblylynnn • 9 days ago
I NEED THIS TO COME OUT SO I CAN GET OVER THE EARLY SPRING 😭😭
yeaa😭
1 0