So guys, I have a major doubt regarding this drama, okay? šIn the starting few episodes, they show that the male leadās first wife was cheating with a guy who used to dress up as a girl. I think they also mentioned somewhere that he was her cousin, but Iām not completely sure if I understood that correctly.She used to meet him at that dress shop and cheat with him, right? Then, the last scene I remember seeing him in was when the female lead went to meet one of her other childhood loversāthe one with whom she got pregnant and later aborted the baby.So basically, was the female lead actually cheating with two different people? Is that what was happening?And then, the last time I remember seeing this guy, he asked the female lead/Song Tang where the 1st wife was. She told him she was in the library, and he said something like, āJust donāt follow me,ā and left. Thatās literally the last scene where I remember seeing him.After that, they never showed him againānot going to the library, not meeting anyone, nothing. Iām already around Episode 17, and I still havenāt seen him anywhere. šSo what actually happened to him? What was his role in the story? Did I miss something important about him? Or is he appearing later as someone else, and Iām just not recognizing him because I canāt identify him as the same guy anymore?Can someone please clear this doubt for me because Iām genuinely so confused š
He doesn't know. At this point she can't predict what telling him would result in, not only to her but to her…
I also think it is him only..but I thought as new king changed so maybe the death sentence is not valid...I think after that secret is revealed only she might open up
In ep 27 does he know she is that ex finance? why does she not opening up to him..what else reason is there that he thinks she is angry on him? Just for not informing before?
how she feels when he said "To become your husband, i did alot" "I like You"where she is the one…
in ep 27 does he know she is that ex finance? why does she not opening up to him..what else reason is there that he thinks she is angry on him? Just for not informing before?
2nd timeš¤£
btw u guys explained so well š©·
So guys, I have a major doubt regarding this drama, okay? šIn the starting few episodes, they show that the male leadās first wife was cheating with a guy who used to dress up as a girl. I think they also mentioned somewhere that he was her cousin, but Iām not completely sure if I understood that correctly.She used to meet him at that dress shop and cheat with him, right? Then, the last scene I remember seeing him in was when the female lead went to meet one of her other childhood loversāthe one with whom she got pregnant and later aborted the baby.So basically, was the female lead actually cheating with two different people? Is that what was happening?And then, the last time I remember seeing this guy, he asked the female lead/Song Tang where the 1st wife was. She told him she was in the library, and he said something like, āJust donāt follow me,ā and left. Thatās literally the last scene where I remember seeing him.After that, they never showed him againānot going to the library, not meeting anyone, nothing. Iām already around Episode 17, and I still havenāt seen him anywhere. šSo what actually happened to him? What was his role in the story? Did I miss something important about him? Or is he appearing later as someone else, and Iām just not recognizing him because I canāt identify him as the same guy anymore?Can someone please clear this doubt for me because Iām genuinely so confused š