Editorials
Lily Alice • Oct 8, 2024
Article Love Next Door concludes with highest ratings
Congrats LND team. Jung Haein and So min are the best.
13 0
Replying to joanyu • Oct 31, 2022
Title Connect
I am sure Jung Haein will deliver another good performance.
I am also waiting and curious to see how Jung Haein will portray his new character, Ha Dongsoo.
0 2
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Oct 31, 2022
Title Connect
Damn the trailer was INSANE!! looking forward to it.
Indeed , that is correct.
1 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Oct 31, 2022
Title Connect
Seriously just six episodes 😔🤣Loved the trailer ☺️
I love the trailer too.
0 1
Replying to chachacha • Oct 31, 2022
Title Connect
the trailer was great
So true.
1 1
Replying to loisahao • Jul 9, 2022
Title Connect
Yes, let's hope it will be soon.
This is another drama of Jung Haein that will surely impress me.
0 0
Replying to jedasono • Jul 9, 2022
Title Connect
I am patiently waiting for this one.
Yes, let's hope it will be soon.
0 1