Editorials
On Tempest • Sep 24, 2025
Title Tempest
I watched the first three episodes and it is pretty boring imho. I expected lot of thrills, twist and turns but it's very formulaic - smart action hero with a damsel. I don't understand what's the hype or does it get better after 3rd episode?
6 1
Replying to God • Jun 21, 2025
Title I, Kill
Watching the first episode...some portions of it are even more terrifying than kingdom for me. Liked the first…
Where did you watch it?
0 1
Replying to natyok9378 • Jun 21, 2025
Title I, Kill
Episode 3 though... What the f*ck?
Where did you watch it? I am trying to find a platform where I can watch it with english subs but failing to find any.
0 0
Replying to Artxeditz • Jun 16, 2025
Title I, Kill
Yes it is !!
Where to watch this?
0 0
On I, Kill • Jun 16, 2025
Title I, Kill
Where can I find the english subbed version of this? Can anyone help me to find the right platform where I can watch this with english subs?
0 0
On The Remarried Empress • May 5, 2025
Title The Remarried Empress
Is this action series or going to be like melo romance?
0 6
On One: High School Heroes • May 1, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
So.. another weak hero?
3 0
On Family Matters • Jan 12, 2025
Title Family Matters
Does lomon have any powers or just skilled hacker? I can see the girl sibling have some kind of power but what about lomon?
0 0
Replying to Weak Hero Class 2 • Jan 10, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Replying to deleted comment
I never said it was confirmed by netflix! Read again.
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Dec 31, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Man they keep on postponing the release. Initially it was supposed to be released on JAN 2024 as per this website. Now they removed the Jan month and kept only 2025. This is so frustrating!! Last I saw on some other website they mentioned 25th January which I don't think will be true anyway. I was so excited for this.
5 3
On Family Matters • Dec 1, 2024
Title Family Matters
Oh man they will take a whole month to release just 6 eps.. could've done it all at once or at least 2 ep per week. I'll binge watch this.
6 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 7, 2024
Title Hierarchy
This seems like a Korean version of Elite.
4 0
Replying to Toxic_Traits • May 10, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
any idea when it will start airing??
Definitely 2025. Netflix unvieled 2024 slate and it didn't contain WH.
0 0
On Antihero • Apr 28, 2024
Title Antihero
What sort of genre is this drama? Is this action drama??
0 1
Replying to Winter • Mar 24, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
by then your comment will be buried
I think this will be a 2025 drama. Since this will premiere on Netflix and Netflix has already unvieled 2024 kdrama slate and this wasn't there.
1 1
On Curse Code • Dec 13, 2023
Title Curse Code
How many episodes there will be? And what is the release schedule ?Is it weekly one episode?
0 1
On Death's Game • Dec 12, 2023
Title Death's Game
The release schedule in wiki mentions every Friday which means 1 episode per day. It seems to have similar schedule as The Killing Vote which had one episode per week.
1 1
Replying to moonchild • Dec 4, 2023
Title A Bloody Lucky Day
nope, based on the previous dramas, it will come there most likely between April-August
Oh Dear Lord!! Hope some reliable subbers sub this thing
1 0
On A Bloody Lucky Day • Dec 4, 2023
Title A Bloody Lucky Day
Does paramount has any release date locked for this drama?
0 2
On A Bloody Lucky Day • Nov 28, 2023
Title A Bloody Lucky Day
Is this going to be subbed any soon? I can't wait for Paramount to sub this, they will probably sub it after a year. Are any sites going to sub this?
1 1