Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Delululand (bl+kpop+manhwa)
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 17, 2022
Replying to norm • Nov 7, 2025
Ive been postponing this drama for ages and finally watched it today. Wow I'm blown away with this solid performance.…
Glad you also liked it ๐Ÿ˜
1 0
Replying to Luciddd • Aug 7, 2024
Me too.Lol.Chat's character is still a little bitch as ever๐Ÿ˜‚
Too bad they don't have more scenes, I just loved how unhinged they are. Lol
1 1
Replying to ajie • Aug 2, 2024
My toxic comment for ep11 is why didnt Latte or Almond paid for the grilled pork?Bothers me too much๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
it's not just me then? LOL
0 2
On Knock Knock, Boys! • Aug 2, 2024
ep 11 that scene at Thanwa's door with Peak, the song is Next station by I'MIN
recognised it straight away I think it's from City of stars as well
such a nice song
3 2
On 4Minutes • Aug 2, 2024
Title 4Minutes
the plot is plotting big time, I am so here for it
14 0
On Century of Love • Jul 31, 2024
Ep7 was such a train wreck
I didn't like the script at all
I was having so much fun til now ๐Ÿ˜ญ
5 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jul 28, 2024
Title Love Sea
And sassy miss consultant almost broke my heart this episode. I don't have enough praise for Nina's acting. That…
Totally agree! Such a hard scene to pull off and she was really good
4 1
On Love Sea • Jul 28, 2024
Title Love Sea
I love this so much still
FortPeat's acting is so good in this
And the little girl is so cute and such a good actress at this age

Edit! The last scene with the dad was complete bullshit
That dude is an ahole
15 19
Replying to Loops_in_stories • Jul 28, 2024
I literally came here for this comment. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I felt like maybe I was being over dramatic but every time we get…
Yes! So im not alone thinking this
I feel like there is this big lead up to... Nothing ๐Ÿ˜‚
2 0
Replying to Toxic_Traits • Jul 28, 2024
ummm guys how is the series so far?i watched till ep 3 and i can't really move forward.I love mosbank as a couple…
Still no plot I can tell you that๐Ÿ˜‚
1 0
Replying to TamzinMillemni • Jul 28, 2024
Real wisdom is knowing why โ€˜Daddyโ€™ is sexy and โ€˜Dadโ€™ is absolutely not. ๐Ÿ˜…
Preach
2 0
On Sunset x Vibes • Jul 28, 2024
Why are they cutting all the NC scenes? I am watching the uncut but nothing happens, they just cut to the next scene ๐Ÿ˜ญ
9 3
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
this was everything! I am so so SO happy to see Bible โค๏ธ
5 1
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
someone let me know if you found it somewhere, kisskh doesn't have it yet
2 2