Editorials
lo_ve • Nov 5, 2023
Article Jung Hae In to reportedly lead the new romantic comedy K-drama by "Hometown Cha Cha Cha" creators
I will be happy if this will be confirmed. Waiting for a good female lead as well.
7 3
Replying to SmolMochi • Jul 29, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Omg thank you for thiss
I almost missed it, good thing I stayed.
1 0
Replying to goblinost • Jul 29, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
nina’s story broke me
Yes, it is heartbreaking.
0 0
On D.P. Season 2 • Jul 29, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Season 2 is definitely a good one. It has a different appeal compared to season 1. Congrats to the whole DP team. Well done.
9 1
Replying to simone • Jul 29, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
This season was seriously so good. I'm really hoping there would be a season 3 as well
Yes, this is good just like season 1.
0 2
On Connect • Jan 2, 2023
Title Connect
Glad I have watched this drama.
1 0
On Something in the Rain • Nov 3, 2022
Title Something in the Rain
This is where I fall in love with Jung Haein.
4 0
On Connect • Nov 3, 2022
Title Connect
Jung Haein + Takashi Miike- what a good combination it is, that I have to see.
1 1
On Connect • Nov 3, 2022
Title Connect
Oh, just have to wait for a month before I see this drama.
0 0