News Replying to zamijang • Apr 10, 2023
Title Heaven and Hell: Soul Exchange Spoiler
Does the male and female lead falling in love with each other?
No, but there is potentiel if there was a season 2 because the end gives us hope.
2 0
On From Me to You • Apr 2, 2023
Title From Me to You
This drama gives me a lot of positive energy while watching it. I recommend it to everyone especially for teenagers !
1 0
Replying to aermis • Aug 23, 2022
Title Meet Me after School
I discovered this drama a year ago. They taught me what love is. And I don't regret watching this since I've already…
And this isn't enough, I have a lot to say about this drama.
1 0
On Meet Me after School • Aug 23, 2022
Title Meet Me after School
I discovered this drama a year ago. They taught me what love is. And I don't regret watching this since I've already done it twice.
12 1
On The Last 10 Years • Aug 23, 2022
Title The Last 10 Years
This movie makes me want to enjoy every moment of my life. Thank you.
14 0
