News
Replying to tapegecu • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Huh? I don’t think your comment should be here. But on the Galaxy page. The rating would have been higher if…
I think ngyojiw is just trying to say that galaxy's rating is higher because they picked a much popular casts. By putting the casts aside, based the plot, costume, and cgi, LBFAD's rating should have been higher than galaxy!
5 8
Replying to Mo_nika • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
So more than 1 000 people gave rating to this drama. But why still it has only 8.5 😔People who gave low grade…
This drama definitely deserve at least a 9!!! Literally everything is perfect, from the plot, costume, acting and cgi!!!
6 1
Replying to mischiefg • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I want to buy the new episodes, they could take all my money
JUST TAKE MY MONEEEY
1 0
Replying to LoveFairyNDevil • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Hi Everyone :) , I registered an account just to have someone to talk with about how amazing this drama is. It…
Welcome!!!
1 0
Replying to Mellowrose • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Im sorry for spamming again... this drama was really somethin else... i thought i want to cont watching LLTG..…
Omg I rewatched LBFAD from ep 1 too LOL
2 1
Replying to Mo_nika • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I am trying now not to think about that drama but agian I' ve found myself wathcing trailes and fragments on yt…
HI-5. The addiction is too strong!!! 2 more days!!!
2 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Can only watch MVs of this drama every day to fill the void in my heart till Sunday T.T
8 3
On Dylan Wang • Aug 17, 2022
Person Dylan Wang
Extremely handsome as Dong Fang Qing Cang!!!
5 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 17, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Created an account just to support this drama! I have never been soooo obsessed with a drama before!!!
17 5

