News
On Marry My Dead Body • Aug 17, 2023
Title Marry My Dead Body
I cried too much at the end, it touched my heart so bad
8 0
On Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead • Aug 15, 2023
Title Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead
The movie was going well until the zombie shark appeared
7 4
On When I Fly Towards You • Aug 6, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
So far, episode 12 has been my favorite 🥰
3 0
On The Fabulous • Aug 4, 2023
Title The Fabulous
Don't waste your time watching it, it's very boring
9 0
On Fabricated City • Aug 2, 2023
Title Fabricated City
Really good movie
1 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Aug 2, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
I'm in episode 5, so far i'm in love with this drama 🥰🥰🥰🥰
7 0
Replying to minmin • Jul 24, 2023
Title The Childe
where can I watch this movie?
HiTV
2 0
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jul 22, 2023
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
The last 20 minutes were awful, what a way to damage a good story in the last episode.
19 1
On Hidden Love • Jul 18, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Which one do you recommend me to see first, gen z or this one? I love Zhao Lu Si dramas
3 6
On 20th Century Girl • Jul 18, 2023
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
Demasiado triste el final ðŸ˜ðŸ¤§
0 0
On Maid's Revenge • Jul 18, 2023
Title Maid's Revenge
La historia está muy buena, la actuación no me gustó mucho, el final fue raro y confuso lamentablemente, pero 100% recomendado por la historia que tiene.
0 0

