K-Drama MichelaRosas • 8 days ago
Review The Scandal
sono totalmente d'accordo con te
1 0
Lynnea • Mar 27, 2026
Review Pursuit of Jade
sono felice di non essere la sola a non trovarlo un gioiello assoluto.
1 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Apr 13, 2025
Review Buried Hearts
Thank you! Did you watch the show? How was it for you?
my vote is 6.5
1 1
Replying to Veronica Park • Apr 13, 2025
Review Buried Hearts
Thank you! Did you watch the show? How was it for you?
I watched It and I agree with you on all points
2 0
Veronica Park • Apr 12, 2025
Review Buried Hearts
you are totaly right
2 4
Jessica9090 • Apr 12, 2025
Review Buried Hearts
totalmente d'accordo con te
2 0
Replying to GabriellaStroppa • Oct 31, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
why the date of season 2 it is 2020? could be and error of MDL?
oh I See, thank you .
0 0
Replying to kit grouke • Oct 30, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
I stopped at episode 30 in season 1 and waiting for this to be released at least 10 episodes in and so that I…
why the date of season 2 it is 2020? could be and error of MDL?
0 2