K-Drama
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
TAESUNG IS WELL AND HEALTHY
10 1
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
what's wrong with that taxi driver and why is he so obsessed with sol ?? I'm starting to wonder that maybe he time travels too or something
2 3
On Lovely Runner • Apr 24, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
literally my current obsession and the only mood lifter
19 1
On My Demon • Jan 2, 2024
Title My Demon
one of the best romantasy drama
20 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 1, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
no but like I am genuinely so happy to see park minyoung making such a great comeback. LIKE you can see how good she is whilst playing kang juwon. After few slumps she really improved back this time
7 0
Replying to SarahDylan27 • Dec 31, 2023
Title Marry My Husband
Similar to 2023 Perfect Marriage Revenge plot?
only the going back in time thing
2 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 31, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
I LOVE THEM
3 0
On Marry My Husband • Dec 31, 2023
Title Marry My Husband
D-DAY
4 0
Replying to vannbolger • Dec 31, 2023
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
Strongly disagree.
keep disagreeing then
0 1
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Dec 22, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Super boring
6 0
On Where the Lost Ones Go • Dec 10, 2023
Title Where the Lost Ones Go
probably will never get over the osts
13 2
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 8, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
I'm enjoying it so much right now
2 0
Replying to LEILEI • Dec 7, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
tomorrow evening
oh okay thank you!!
0 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 7, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
when is ep 3 releasing?? today or tomorrow??
0 7
Replying to doom • Dec 4, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
the writers are not the same so I don't think it will be same as heartbeat
so true glitch and mask girl were pretty intense so I was really excited to see her starring in a fantasy romcom!!
0 0
Replying to Ji-ji • Dec 4, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
Is it really worth the watch ?
as per the first 2 eps it really has started very strong ! the chemistry between the leads is too good so I would definitely say yes!!!
2 0
On Moon in the Day • Dec 4, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
i love how they are portraying this whole mystery so well. they know how to keep up the suspense
6 0
Replying to doom • Dec 4, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
the writers are not the same so I don't think it will be same as heartbeat
totally understandable, heartbeat was literally such a huge let down I was so pissed
2 2
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Dec 4, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
another healing drama I love it
3 0
Replying to Mermaid • Dec 4, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
There's no preview for ep 3?
no doesn't seem so :(
0 1