K-Drama
Replying to Yuki • Jan 10, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
You can check out the translated novel link in the discussion section. The author of the novel never completed…
I'll check it out many thz <3
0 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Jan 5, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Guys, anyone know where can I read this novel?
0 2
Replying to Daisy • Jan 5, 2024
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Novel was good, I hope drama is good too. I saw on one site will be released in Jan 2024.
Can I know where to read the novel?
0 2
On Divas Hit the Road Season 5 • Dec 1, 2023
Title Divas Hit the Road Season 5
Will there be ep airing this week?
0 0
On Duel of Kung Fu • Nov 30, 2023
Title Duel of Kung Fu
is there any eng sub?
2 0
Replying to ajoke • Nov 13, 2023
Person Song Yi
Star Chaser Season 2
many thankssss
0 0
On Song Yi • Oct 22, 2023
Person Song Yi
I saw on Keep running season 10 ep 9 that song yi went to xinjiang. But i can't which show is that can someone tell me?
0 2
On Keep Running Season 8 • Oct 22, 2023
Title Keep Running Season 8
Can someone send me the link where song yi appear in xinjiang? I can't that episode
0 0
On Candle in the Tomb: The Weasel Grave • Oct 5, 2023
Title Candle in the Tomb: The Weasel Grave
where can i watch this with sub title??
0 0
Replying to bee • Oct 2, 2023
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Now if only they'll change the official English name π
the drama based on Kunshan Jade Story so I hope..... maybe they could change it into "The Legend of Kunshan Jade" to sound better or something else.
1 0
Replying to annie • Oct 2, 2023
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Apparently jade is a novel adaptation. Novel titled ζε±±ηεδΌ (rough translation: legend of Kunshan jade).For…
really appreciate this thank you.
3 0
On Ordinary Hero • Mar 15, 2023
Title Ordinary Hero
Where can i watch this?
0 1
On Liu Yu Ning • Jan 30, 2023
Person Liu Yu Ning
all of his old dramas don't air yet and he starts filming the prisoner of beauty already
2 0

