News
On Khemjira • Feb 4, 2026
Title Khemjira
Hey can someone help me where i can watch second couple ep only I mean only their moments
0 0
On Love in the Big City • Oct 21, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
Happy ending or open
0 3
On Pit Babe • Dec 23, 2023
Title Pit Babe
The hate train is so force all r doing good in acting.As a first timer poo is doing great
17 0
Replying to MillennialThaiShowLover • Oct 28, 2023
Title Only Friends
Mew was my absolutely least favorite character and Top was my second. Hypocrisy all around for them both.
Its okay actually the whole show made my mind mess .I cant even process who kisses who
0 0
Replying to Luciddd • Oct 28, 2023
Title Only Friends
Mew was my favourite character. I love him to pieces. Although, at the end, I wanted him to end alone and take…
Same I can never forgive a cheater .I never wished mew to end up with top .But top still tried his best to win mew :)) Mew and nick my fav
1 0
On Only Friends • Oct 28, 2023
Title Only Friends
My top mew so underrated.Mew was the best character for me. Every one fond of sand ray but from first to last top mew was best for me
0 4
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 18, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Where i can read the Novel?
2 1
On My Beautiful Man Season 2 • Oct 18, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
Where i can read the novel?
0 1
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 17, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I fucking hate when people say first lead second lead syndrome can you pls watch it quietly both team give same effort .Just because you prefer second or first team not gonna change both couple chemistry
23 1
On My School President • Sep 10, 2023
Title My School President
Is there any chance they will get second season?
0 1
On My Journey to You • Sep 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You
I really like second lead couple .The amount of sexual tension they have is insane .Pls more screentime for them.Lu yu xiao is really great actress
13 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Aug 25, 2023
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Can any one suggest me some bl like this?
1 1
On You Are Desire • Aug 17, 2023
Title You Are Desire
I really loving it .Wifty was boring for me but im really liking it
0 0
Replying to Meow Meow • Oct 15, 2022
Title Love in Time Spoiler
what happened to the future fl π€ MDL - it's an fantasy drama ME - but..MDL - I said it's an fantasy drama ποΈπποΈME…
Coma
2 0
On Julia Xiang • Oct 14, 2022
Person Julia Xiang
She is so beautiful
2 0
On Love in Time • Oct 14, 2022
Title Love in Time
Why rating so slow
1 0
On Love in Time • Oct 14, 2022
Title Love in Time
Im really enjoying this
3 0