Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 9, 2022
Completed
Sammy's Children's Day
2 people found this review helpful
by _
May 1, 2026
9 of 9 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
Chinese Bl always outdo themselves in that low budget. Everything about this drama is so good. I hope they make another season and complete the story. I have no complain about the drama, they followed everything perfectly but I do have complaints about this website. Wtf do you mean that my review has exceeded 300 characters? What am I writing here? Essay??
Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 6/15
The Missing Piece
0 people found this review helpful
by _
4 days ago
6 of 15 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 10
Rewatch Value 6.0

The visual chemistry is insane

The story is pretty good. Acting is decent too. The actor playing Shen Mo is so pretty. The only issue I have with the drama is the it's too fast paced. There are some nuances that you cannot get unless you have read the novel. The director should've added some more details. The ost is good too. I wish they had added more Ji-Mo moments post memory loss. One problem with the production was that the actors weren't given enough time to familiarise with eachother. Intimate scenes are very good but in some places the actors were definitely uncomfortable. They've been on my feed for some time and their intimacy level looks more natural now than before. I hope they'll soon do another drama.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?