News
On Sammon • Jan 30, 2024
Person Sammon
Gmm is running out of ideas, the Sammon era will take over
2 0
Replying to xiaohua • Jan 11, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
a lot of people seem to like white and want him to be the final girl but man i find him super annoying and useless…
I completely agree that I like Jin's personality more than White's
1 0
On Copper Phuriwat Chotiratanasak • Jan 10, 2024
Person Copper Phuriwat Chotiratanasak
The beautiful boy hopes that you always smile. So glad you're back to filming so I can see you
0 0
Replying to siMONa • Nov 14, 2022
Title I Will Knock You
I came here to comment about the trailer and how chaotic it looks LOL but that age gap though… I would’ve…
Everything is normal in movies or in real life, by default love doesn't matter age. People who comment on age are old-fashioned, relax, I have a lot of movies with girls and boys playing dramas and in real life, it's so normal. Why do people keep talking about age? It sounds like the best thing to do is to be a good person. If you like it, you should watch it if you don't, then shut up. Don't act like a wise person
2 1
On I Will Knock You • Nov 14, 2022
Title I Will Knock You
Tất cả đều bình thường trên phim hay đời thật luôn mặc định tình yêu đều không quan trọng tuổi tác. Những người bình luận về tuổi tác vào cổ hủ hãy thoải mái lên đi bản thân tôi có rất nhiều phim chơi gái và trai chơi điện ảnh chính kịch và ngoài đời sống thấy chuyện như vậy rất là bình thường Sao mọi người cứ lấy chuyện tuổi tét ra nói giống như để làm người tốt lành vậy tốt nhất
2 0