News
On The Trap of The Goddess • Jan 14, 2024
Title The Trap of The Goddess
Where can I watch it plz ðŸ˜
0 1
Replying to ayume • Jan 14, 2024
Title Kaso Girei
I have watched 2 eps. It's exactly like the synopsis told. But somehow it's still hilarious.
Where is the synopsis?
0 1
Replying to safa • Jan 14, 2024
Title Death's Game Spoiler
Happy Ending. As he get's a second chance in the end.
You’re not wrong but in my point of view it’s still an happy or good (more adequate) end as now that he learnt about his errors he will(I believe and I hope so) cherish his love ones till the end , stay strong and not give up even if life is hard . But everyone can interpret it differently :)
3 0
On Longing for You • Jul 18, 2023
Title Longing for You
I hope the romance will not take over the plot because kdramas I know you ….
0 0
On Stay with Me • Jul 8, 2023
Title Stay with Me
How do y’all know it’s a remake of addicted? Where did y’all see the information?
2 5
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 1, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
Can y’all stop f*cking freaking me out please with the sad ending 💀 I just wanna enjoy but I’m too scared and I’m on the verge to stop watching ðŸ˜
11 1
Replying to bree • Apr 1, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
I was about the watch this but then I read the sad ending theories in the comments, now I’m scared lmao, I guess…
Sameee 💀
0 0
Replying to Lady Ajumma • Mar 19, 2023
Title Divorce Attorney Shin
Ep5, end credits song. Anyone knows the name?
Can you drop the name if you find it the music is so good I’m also looking for it but I can’t find (T_T)
0 3
Replying to Meowing_kitty • Mar 19, 2023
Title Divorce Attorney Shin
Try namu wiki, Korean Wikipedia.
I don’t know how to search it ðŸ˜
0 1
On Divorce Attorney Shin • Mar 18, 2023
Title Divorce Attorney Shin
Can someone give me the name of the music at the end of episode 5 I’m begging you
0 3
Replying to Kataomoi • Jan 4, 2023
Title Hell Dogs
here's my thoughts about your questions. maybe because muro is a real yakuza and he wants to continue as part…
oh okkk thanks for ur answer
0 0
Replying to Eclipse • Dec 26, 2022
Title Eclipse
Replying to deleted comment
i dont remember saw him , in which scene/moment does he appears ?
1 1
Replying to rose017charlie • Dec 26, 2022
Title Oh! My Assistant
WhatsApp even happened in EP7? Gu Mu Yeong told him that Han Joon Seok had Depression and was missing from the…
thanks ! i was trying to find someone who talk about that
1 0
On Hell Dogs • Dec 19, 2022
Title Hell Dogs Spoiler
I didn’t understand the end can somoene explain me did kanetaka killed muro ? cause we saw them together after ...
0 3
On Hell Dogs • Dec 19, 2022
Title Hell Dogs Spoiler
I didn’t understand the end can someone explain me did kanetaka killed muro ? cause we saw them together after ...
1 0
Replying to watcherupset • Dec 19, 2022
Title Hell Dogs Spoiler
I didn’t understand the end did kanetaka killed muro cause we saw them together after ...
oh so he killed him ? this movie was difficult to understand
1 0
Replying to Emo0 • Dec 18, 2022
Title Hell Dogs Spoiler
Well, the movie is amazing. Toake, Taka and Muro’s chemistry was absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed watching it…
I didn’t understand the end did kanetaka killed muro cause we saw them together after ...
0 3