News
On Love Next Door • Oct 9, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I love this drama so much. I am re watching my favorite scenes. This is how I cope up because I miss them already.
16 0
Replying to reiryoku • May 17, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Hope we won't wait for too long.
Thinking the same way too.
1 2
Replying to K10 • May 17, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
I just started watching the S1 of D.P. and upon checking this, I suddenly regret it. I thought S2 is already finished,…
It is not yet being shown.
0 0
Replying to ronageron • May 12, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
I miss them too, especially Ahn Junho.
Feels the same way too.
0 0
Replying to lornajusay • May 12, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
It will, don't worry.
I like the attitude.
0 0
Replying to carolgrana • May 12, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
That, I guess we have to wait. At least it will be shown this year.
Let's be together in praying for it.
0 0
Replying to sandyhina • May 12, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Yeah, I wish for the same thing too.
I want to see Jung Haein in a drama already.
0 2
Replying to ronageron • May 12, 2023
Title D.P. Season 2
Oh, I hope it's true that this will be shown in July. although there is no official announcement yet.
Yeah, I wish for the same thing too.
1 3