News
Replying to Shai • May 24, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
Hey guys do you have any modern drama suggestions??? 2023 dramas if possible 😭 so that I can watch something…
Here we meet again
2 0
Replying to Mazuss • May 24, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
hello guys , pls is this series worth watching? , im thinking of starting.
Yes
0 0
Replying to Amirra • May 14, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
I wonder if anyone in here has watched HMH s Cambrian Period n could tell me if it's worth watching? I saw some…
Cambrian period is worth watching but the ending is meh
0 5
On Back from the Brink • May 11, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
I'm crying when the elf from ep 1 perished while helping the dragon king
9 0
Replying to Antaria77 • May 10, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
I can't remember if its from this story or another with a similar named character, but is Feng Qian Shuo a fox?
No, in the novel Feng Qian Shui is human but his lover, Xian Ge is fox spirit
1 0
On Back from the Brink • May 10, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
Can't deny the cgi is bad but the plot is amazing
11 0
Replying to AlexisLam • May 9, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
yes!
Pu Fang and Xianmen (forgot his name), Xian Ge and Feng Qianshuo, Huan Xiao Yan and Zhu Li
0 1
Replying to Snow • May 8, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
Don't know...his character was not in the novel.... they have added some extra characters
He is exist in the novel, but didn't have much story. Just about his mother want yanhui to save xiaosheng
0 0