Imagine in every lifetime you fall in love with the same woman ❤️🤷, but unfortunately her original man is basically immortal 😂🥲. I really feel sorry for the SML.
No, because whoever made this drama really knows what they’re doing lol. The writing, scenes, and editing are so good. Every episode ending makes me want to watch the next one immediately 😂👏
I think this might be the screenwriter Wu Huan’s best drama. Their collaboration with Wang Yu Qing really made the story even better.
Fei Ke was a total scumbag in the novel, but the drama made him more of a victim of circumstances. He’s still…
For example, in the drama, his exgirlfriend is shown as someone trying to climb the ladder, but in the novel, Fei Ke was the one who used and exploited her, even making her get plastic surgery so she would look better for wealthy people 🙄🤷. The drama really softened his character and made him seem almost like an angel.
The drama is still good on its own, but knowing the novel made me so mad 😂
Fei Ke was a total scumbag in the novel, but the drama made him more of a victim of circumstances. He’s still not a good person, but I wonder why they changed his character so much lol.
Anyway, this drama is so good. The acting is amazing 👏👏 For me, it’s a 10/10 really entertaining!
I don’t even know what episode I’m on 😆😂. I’m watching it on YouTube, where they uploaded it in a longer format, and the drama is still ongoing. I'm really enjoying it so far, but the SML’s storyline 😔❤️. I’m curious to see how they’ll handle his character ending.
Omg unfair! Why only one episode today and with that cliffhanger 🥲 This short drama is actually so good. I’m too invested lol. I wish I could watch all the episodes now 😭
Such a sweet drama, I totally enjoyed it! 🌿 I found it by chance from a random Twitter post, then after Googling it, my whole YouTube feed was full of this drama for days 😆, so I gave it a chance. I’m so glad I did! I love cooking dramas, and the chemistry is so good. Plawan always looks extra cute and fluffy whenever he’s near Oab 😩❤️ I loved that so much lol. This drama even made me want to rewatch other cooking dramas. Totally recommend this cute little gem!👏❤️❤️❤️🌿🌿
It’s definitely better than the short dramas WeTV has been releasing lately😅. I think a big part of it is because the actors here are all really good👏. The story is decent, and overall it’s a fun and enjoyable watch.
Can the FL just have both of them? 👀🙃😂
On YouTube, they also have a longer format. This is the latest link, but I’m not sure which episodes it covers 😅
https://youtu.be/3ikOJw9FMuo?is=GF4Bqdr7NUGaYN2n
Every episode ending makes me want to watch the next one immediately 😂👏
I think this might be the screenwriter Wu Huan’s best drama. Their collaboration with Wang Yu Qing really made the story even better.
The drama is still good on its own, but knowing the novel made me so mad 😂
Anyway, this drama is so good. The acting is amazing 👏👏 For me, it’s a 10/10 really entertaining!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMcncrtxXnKE&si=LNrItMyOSEqP7l0Q
“If That’s What It Takes” by Project The Brightsydes.
https://youtu.be/blDkMbu0Ucc?is=IQx1PijnuAK1EhCJ
I'm really enjoying it so far, but the SML’s storyline 😔❤️. I’m curious to see how they’ll handle his character ending.
This short drama is actually so good. I’m too invested lol. I wish I could watch all the episodes now 😭
Have you seen “Fake Fact Lips”? It’s a JBL that takes a few episodes to get into, but the kisses were really good 😆😆
I recently finished Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: Bones of the Past with the time travel theme, so I’m excited to see him back as Doctor Qin!
I’ll definitely check this one out soon. Always a pleasure to see Zi Fan ❤️ Hopefully, it has even more exciting cases!
I found it by chance from a random Twitter post, then after Googling it, my whole YouTube feed was full of this drama for days 😆, so I gave it a chance. I’m so glad I did!
I love cooking dramas, and the chemistry is so good.
Plawan always looks extra cute and fluffy whenever he’s near Oab 😩❤️ I loved that so much lol.
This drama even made me want to rewatch other cooking dramas. Totally recommend this cute little gem!👏❤️❤️❤️🌿🌿