Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 12, 2023
Replying to Neutraliser JAni • Nov 29, 2025
Jeremy was totally the better choice, here. Cute, Fun,.Supportive. Tae Kyung and Shin woo personalties were too…
he was a bit like a labrador. Jermy was confused for like half the series. Actually I find it funny his name is spelled the same way germy would be :D
1 0
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Nov 29, 2025
Title You're Beautiful Spoiler
I really hoped she'd end up with Shin Woo 😭 but it was totally understood that the ML was Tae Kyung so she'd…
they had a bunch of more bonding experiences than with Shinwoo who was looking after her from afar, so it was understandable that they bonded more quickly
0 2
Replying to HH • Nov 22, 2025
Person Cha Eun Woo
I think the random hate is one of the things people do when they are jealous of somebody and their success and…
totally agree. i find it odd that young 'idols' being in their prime need for example to choose either fame or love, and apologise for being in the relationship like Karina, or not sure if this guy is in any relationship (he is actually not that young anymore) but good luck to him with that with all the crazy people out there.
2 0
Replying to brokendishes • Nov 20, 2025
Person Cha Eun Woo
I don't think he's "extremely handsome" like what everyone says. He looks just ok. His acting is fine.…
I think the random hate is one of the things people do when they are jealous of somebody and their success and just don't have anything to base it on. I also found all his acting that he was rather engaged in the role, chosen perfectly because he was supposed to be mysterious and handsome which he seems to be naturally so there is really nothing people can talk about negatively. I am not a fan of his musical carreer though but everybody can have their opinion and preference and not like my opinion makes any difference anyway. I liked the characters he portrayed on a few dramas I watched.
4 3
Replying to 8392225 • Nov 20, 2025
After full 3 episodes, I'm really looking forward for her to take the wig off. That fringe line is really hurting…
I think first episodes she was wearing the wig incorrectly, making her face look broader somehow - she looked like somebody with a definietly round face and face length bob is just emphasising it. later she had the same wig and her face looked normal more or less. lack of brows was a pity though.
0 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Nov 19, 2025
Title Beautiful Gong Shim Spoiler
This started out as one of the greatest rom coms ever, then turned into a silly soap opera, but then it ended…
The sister did have a character development, although it seemed to be backwards. In the beginning, even though egoistic, she seemed more or less family focused and I understand that the reputation in the lawyers environment can be a make it or break it and it being her job and her being the bread winner was why she was kind of sacrificing her sister to make it (!! what was wrong with her parents, I mean, are they retired, ill or what, why they don't make a living for themselves and the family while having lofty materialistic ambitions and a house). Later she just started to lie pointlessly, but was a bit of a lost cinderella, I was rather sorry for her. She was not always treated fairly herself. Probably needed to work really hard to become a lawyer and be hired in some top company so that she could earn enough to pay for all the parasites.
0 0
Replying to Tearstears • Nov 19, 2025
I hate the fact that they made her wear that absurd wig the entire time when she looked so pretty, almost like…
that was the point, maybe she was too pretty naturally. I enjoyed the wig jokes from the first episodes, without it they would not happen
0 0
Replying to meowmays • Nov 16, 2025
Also, the hairdresser never gave that boy a proper haircut! Girl, cut that boy's hair! 🤣
It seems the very haircut was what they all went for at the time though. The sleek bob, not sure how it's called. not the first drama i see this weird boy haircut on
0 0
On Birth of a Beauty • Nov 9, 2025
Contrary to other comments, i didn't have to fast forward episodes 13-21. Well yes, some of them were mostly set on long conversations about feelings and these i did, but otherwise i found the rest of the episodes a bit necessary for the feelings to mature. the show overall was a nice chemistry between ML and FL and it felt authentic for me for most of times. The plot was a bit revenge plot, a bit silly couple, the beginnings FL was a bit too stupid at times, after half the show. she was silly but with her own values so was ok. Of course like any drama half could be avoided by talking openly but otherwise would be no content for the drama.
1 0
Replying to hangrl • Nov 7, 2025
Title Birth of a Beauty Spoiler
This show is pure drugs. Sa Ra beating those men in that one episode in the restaurant and being REALLY overpowered…
I think it was wedding hall. She was judo champion before she 'died' apparently. Being overpowered seems to be unrealistic in this case, apparently they dropped this characteristic of hers.
1 0
Replying to Ray denied • Nov 5, 2025
When I first watched this series I was with Ho Rang now rewatching it again I totally understand Won Seok
she was so egoistic. me me me. my big wedding with barely any funds. i am a little princess and don't have to work, my husband will work for me so that i don't have to lift a finger. actually Ma was similarly insufferable, behaving like a little spoiled child because he is dating so he can expect his partner to change and need her to tend constantly to his fragile feelings while having 2 yo tantrums.
3 0
Replying to bean317 • Nov 5, 2025
Her father tells her that she needs to have a baby asap because she's still young, but her husband is not and…
they all are depicted as in their 30s, while actually 2 of them are 38 and the rest is 30. They are portrayed as expected to die soon. No, 38 is not old. Is not young either. It's middle aged.
2 1
Replying to kimshinbu • Oct 29, 2025
female lead showed zero character development until the very end
to have character development she would have to have at least some character. This would be a character build, she is starting nearly from scratch.
1 0
Replying to Ana • Oct 29, 2025
I would say that this is identical to true beauty, it's just here the setting is in uni and she got plastic surgery.…
true beauty was less boring and had killer 2nd pair romance
0 0
Replying to undisputedchamp8 • Oct 29, 2025
Tae gyung keeps the same haircut all the way thru 😂 unlike everyone else, ahn jae hyun is like "DONT TOUCH…
I thought his hair colour changed to black
0 0
Replying to 182 • Oct 29, 2025
Drama with potential but like always they messed it up. I usually don't watch family dramas; I feel their plots…
seemed like ML and FL had more chemistry when supposedly not having chemistry/in fake marriage than after being married
0 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Oct 29, 2025
Title The Real Has Come! Spoiler
Well, you have reached the point of the drama where everything went to shit...and it does NOT get any better anymore…
hoestly i felt bad for Kim Juhna. OK, he was bit overdramatic and making weird scenes, including when he got beat up by the old ladies. Truthully I always find it quite amusing when scenes with him happen. Or like InOk brings Yeondoo with Haneul to him and tells her to give him a child - like he's some prop. Or when Seajin just enters his flat whenever she feels like. He didn't even have a family of his own with both parents dead and a crazy nun sister constantly asking him for money. So when the chance came up to have a family, something moved within him and he wanted to be part of the family. Can't really blame him that he wanted to make sure he can see his child, even though a tad weird way going about it. Find his character more grotesque than vile
0 0