Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 12, 2023
Replying to Anemone • Feb 13, 2026
Title Dear Sa-chan Spoiler
THAT ENDING THO....
I think he is about 22/23 years older because the husband told him in the last installment to meet the wife and the daughter who talks a bit, so must have been born like 1/2 years earlier than his graduation/first job
0 0
On Dear Sa-chan • Feb 13, 2026
Title Dear Sa-chan Spoiler
OK, that was disturbing. First half of the show was beginning and ending with not so soft sex scene. The story was weird and ended weird. Good that it was only 12 episodes and 20 minutes each so I could finish it somehow with 1.5 speed and some skipping. Dori Sakurada was great, Sachan remained a pre-schooler who was mostly eating and/or crying, the wife was well ok, the female friend was weirdly obsessed with the ML and his girlfriend's relationship, the male friend finally had nice hair in the last episode - he was good looking but they made him continue with this semi greasy hairdo.
0 0
Replying to AimanMaaz • Feb 12, 2026
Title Learning to Love Spoiler
7.9 rating??? Why why whyyyyyy.. This is such a heart warming drama.. The acting was on point.. The editing was…
I still believe the Boss was his father
1 0
Replying to HH • Jan 6, 2026
I liked it very much. It was engaging and non-boring even at 12 episode, with some plot twists that take some…
won't lie - first show ever to have a story until the last 2 minutes. Just wow and congratulations to the script writers. i like drama and I liked this show very much
4 0
Replying to hellonyan • Jan 3, 2026
"you're beautiful" its a bit older aswell and about a girl joining a boy group in the name of her twin brother…
he was not sick, he had a plastic surgery overseas
0 0
On Secret Garden • Dec 22, 2025
I liked it very much. It was engaging and non-boring even at 12 episode, with some plot twists that take some kdramas the whole series to develop. The characters are maybe a bit on the intense and obsessive side but am not wasting my time on the 20 h depiction of the good citizen lives where nothing happens. Yes, he is somehow toxic (although given he explains himself and his intensity of feelings i don't find it that triggering) , yes, she is getting less driven as episodes go by, but she and the rest of the cast was really cool in all the martial arts scenes, I was mesmerized. The rest of the cast was also to the point of the played characters. I especially enjoyed the non-conventional puns which started as the cliche themes and then had a surprising twist.
2 1
Replying to syasyhyahoo.com • Dec 22, 2025
it is so hard for me to read comments on a show I like. some women compare dramas only to rip them apart. reasons:…
Agreed. The newer kdramas are not that much better on the toxicity level. Plus the FLs are now so loud and abusive, more than the MLs. Still I enjoy watching these. They are not documentaries and as long as someone understands that no human or animal was hurt in the production of the movie, what difference does it make. I hope the viewers are mature enough to understand this is for the entertainment purpose only, to get certain emotions which are normally difficult to come by, and the behaviour shouldn't be replicated in real life. The story is at least interesting. I wouldn't spend 20 hours watching a tv series which is the reflection of the reality, where everybody is nice to each other, they just go to work and talk about nothing and meet other people where nothing happens. I would rather spend it living those 20 hours away from the screen.
0 0
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Dec 22, 2025
The first time I watched this drama was in 2020, and I loved it so much that I marathoned the series over 24 hours.…
oh, so this is why the ost sounded a little french to me. i was wondering why they chose the ambient music type with accordion often associated with Paris-based movies
0 0
Replying to tatka • Dec 19, 2025
I understand some people find ML toxic, but I really connected with how the show portrayed ML and FL’s characters.…
agreed, the honesty and straightforwardness were actually very refreshing
1 0
Replying to yourlover • Dec 15, 2025
currently on ep 5, so spoilersss>>>>>>> anyways, the fl idk, she has the ability to dress nicely and straighten…
SML was making fun of her and not being kind to her in the first episodes. She just grows on him later on. Treating her like a younger sister Coco (seems the most appropriate)
0 0
Replying to DaDrama • Dec 15, 2025
Title She Was Pretty Spoiler
He treated everyone that way. He did not judge her for being ugly, but for not being good at her job. He was incredibly…
He was looking down on her not without the reason. She got hired to the management team because she was overly enthusiastic about the job to the point of being a pushover even though bad at it was a very good explanation. Agreed, not sure how somebody who is composed and intelligent, landing many high scores at school (which I believe is no easy task in Korea), can be stupid and almost retarded in how she behaves. It is like she became a so worse version of herself when growing up, and I don't mean the haircut and freckles, which by the way hairstyle was more flattering for her face and the freckles she could cover with some makeup easily.
I also don't agree on SML. He was not kind to her in the beginning. He was obviously making fun of her. How is it being kind and seeing her for who she really was (she was really hiding this part of being calm and intelligent in the first episoed though)
0 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Dec 15, 2025
I watched the japanese version first and binged it in like a day or two. but with this version I started it like…
maybe 5 minutes for each episode
0 1
Replying to unbeliebubble • Dec 15, 2025
Title She Was Pretty Spoiler
I never fast forward, but yes ML was the worst in the begining. It changed later. But at some point I wondered…
I was thinking what happened with FL? Her character was like 180 from her character in childhood. Having some freckles or scars and frizzy hair is one thing, but she was behaving most oddly.
0 1
Replying to wdr1314 • Dec 15, 2025
Title She Was Pretty Spoiler
I read a lot of the comments concerning Kim Hye Jin and Min Ha Ri, most of it was negative. I think that it is…
I don't think he killed Ten's story out of jealousy or pettiness, actually it was the other way around - Ten/KSH wanted to be anonymous on purpose and he wanted to sacrifice himself and JSJ was not ok with that, especially since KSH came back to help to get to the top and they started to get along (publishing the article would mean getting huge attention given his novels were so popular, maybe being followed by paparazzi or approached by many journalists and definitely not being able to behave like he did so freely without somebody lurking in the shadows to report is some dispatch or other gossip site his every move). Maybe it was weird of JSJ to decide on behalf of Ten to not use the story and not expose KSH, but he didn't want to use him.
Anyway, they were discussing to have the interview with Ten and KSH was sitting in the office with them and didn't even twitch. I liked KSH more or less but indeed he was kind of creepy. Still, he was a good protective friend.
I agree about Min Hari and Kim Hyejin, people are not perfect and make mistakes. Min Hari was not really having a blast while meeting with JSJ, she was feeling guilty all the time and knew that should she not be known by him as Kim Hyejin, he wouldn't be interested and should come clean as soon as possible. It happens that best friends fall for the same guy. Then the feelings of which one of them are more important? Does it mean that if somebody else is already in love with the person, the other person's feelings are not important at all? Kim Hyejin being a good friend understood that it was a big deal for Hari as well that she fell in love for the first time in her life. She didn't want to ignore it. Min Hari on the other hand knew they both are in love and was trying multiple times to come clean but had bad timing and was scared.
0 0
Replying to Marsa • Dec 15, 2025
First time watching this, 10 years after publishing, and I only watched the first episode and I do wonder if watching…
she is not ugly per se, she just didn't put any effort into basic care. nevertheless, i liked her look before the makeover more than the one after. Her hair were in great ratio to her face when they were curly. After the makeover the length of her hair was a bit weird in a sense it was making her face rounder than the curly hair did. they either should add something around her face like bangs or see-though fringe or leave her hair a bit longer.
0 0
Replying to BabyNandos • Dec 15, 2025
re Watched this after drinking half a bottle of Gin and I enjoyed a lot more than I did watching it sober :L 😂Kim…
nah, it is perfect, even the name has no typos
1 0
On You're Beautiful • Nov 29, 2025
Title You're Beautiful Spoiler
Taekyung is such a poor soul. Not only he is a germophobe and cleanliness freak, he almost always kicked or pushed or fallen over, he has no sense of direction, is allergic to shellfish, pollen and seasame seeds which must be quite big for Korean cuisine and can't see anything when the light is switched off but is not entirely dark. As a ML he is perfect and a bit imperfect at the same time which makes him a perfect ML. The silliness is off the charts. The meadow scene is so funny.
3 0