K-Drama
On The Early Spring • 15 hours ago
Title The Early Spring
Nossa, que menina sonsa.
2 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 24 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
10 minutos de episódio e a menina já me irritou, que chata.
1 0
On Perfect Crown • May 3, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I know I shouldn't but i'm shipping the Queen and Jeongwoo
10 3
On Turbulent Love • Apr 1, 2026
Title Turbulent Love Spoiler
O cara fez de tudo pra essa sonsa e ainda morreu pra salvar ela. Que odio
0 0
On Our Universe • Mar 17, 2026
Title Our Universe
Que menina chata, ficou atras de macho o drama todo enquanto o tio se esforçava cuidando do neném. Ela estragou a série, eu pulei todas as cenas dela, só continuei pelo Bae Inhyuk e o bebê que salvaram a série.
0 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 9, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Seo In Guk deserve something better than this, the script is poor and embarrassing.The FL keeps acting like a girl, I felt so bad for Jisoo she also deserved a better character.
10 1
On Had I Not Seen the Sun • Nov 23, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun
I hated how FL parents treated her when she was visibly vulnerable.
3 0