Editorials
Replying to Daisuke • Jul 23, 2025
Title HIStory Spoiler
HIStory 1 Obsessed for me this is somewhat difficult to understand I confess、 I thought this was real reincarnation…
the Grim Reaper collects the wrong soul. Instead of taking a guy's soul, he accidentally takes a girl's. He tries to make the girl alive again to go back to her boyfriend, but they find out that the girl's body has been cremated. So the girl goes into the guy's body whose soul was suppose to be collected. So basically it's a girl soul in a man's body
0 1
Replying to ella • Jul 23, 2025
Title HIStory Spoiler
The fist story did not make sense. So why did she get into another body and what was the purpose and why did she…
because the Grim Reaper collects the wrong soul. Instead of taking a guy's soul, he takes a girl's. He tries to make the girl alive again to go back to her boyfriend, but they find out that the girl's body has been cremated. So the girl goes into the guy's body whose soul was suppose to be collected, that's the purpose
1 1
On Takara-kun & Amagi-kun • Jul 20, 2025
Title Takara-kun & Amagi-kun
I want a season 2! It's so good 🥰 They are so cute omg I love them
0 0
On Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! 2nd Stage • Jul 17, 2025
Title Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! 2nd Stage
I hate how everyone including Hiroko is treating Ayaka like she's a child?? And keep invalidating her feelings :( Like she's not doing anything wrong.... If Hiroko is supposed to be the "mature one" she needs to step up and communicate. SMH
13 0
On My Future You • Jul 5, 2025
Title My Future You
Literally the best Filipino movie I've ever seen 🥹🩷 I cried and went on a rollercoaster of emotions omg
2 0
On I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2 • Jul 3, 2025
Title I Became the Main Role of a BL Drama Season 2
I can't believe we're getting 6 episodes! They are so cute omg ♥
2 0
On Fragrance of the First Flower • Jun 7, 2025
Title Fragrance of the First Flower
Lyan Cheng is so cuuute ♥
0 0
On Yagi Yusei • Jun 6, 2025
Person Yagi Yusei
I'm really happy to see him in more main roles ♥♥
1 0
On Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! • Jun 5, 2025
Title Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko!
My favorite GL 🩷🩷 Ayaka is so cuuuute omg
1 0
On Venus in the Sky • Jun 2, 2025
Title Venus in the Sky
Sky is so obnoxious... He reminds me of a guy I used to have a crush on, who rejected me cuz he was still in love with his ex BUT he still wanted to do it with me?? And a year later, after I got over him, he was back and kept bothering me to go out with him now and kept sending pics cuz he knows he's handsome -_- Guys like Sky are unbelievably toxic! The nerve they have to reject us but then try to get with us again? SMH. I understand Venus and would keep saying no and avoid him. Unless they're so handsome it gets hard to say no eventually :(
1 1
On Minato's Laundromat • May 28, 2025
Title Minato's Laundromat
Absolutely loved every single episode! Very chill and cute series 😍 Don't know what people are complaining about lol. It didn't feel too long at all. I binged the whole season in 1 day!!
3 0
Replying to Kate • May 28, 2025
Review Minato's Laundromat
I mean... teenagers are scary 🤣🤣🤣
True 🥲😅
1 0
Kate • May 28, 2025
Review Minato's Laundromat
I can personally tell you that the teenagers I knew have no chill and are very very straightforward and dating a lot 😅 And my adult friends who have never dated are so shy about it, they're afraid to talk to a guy. So yes it's actually very realistic 🫠
0 2
On Puberty Play • May 25, 2025
Title Puberty Play
Miki ♥ I didn't know she was in a GL :') Cool
0 0
On I Love You, Hater • May 13, 2025
Title I Love You, Hater
The movie should be called I love you liar. That's more logical 😅 It started out as a funny unique storyline then it becomes a heartwarming lovestory. The family drama really moved me :') I love these two together, they act so natural and are just so cute! I really shipped them... And I loved Julia's outfits in this movie lol. Now go watch this movie if you want a laugh and a cry ❤️
0 0
On Karla Estrada • Apr 23, 2025
Person Karla Estrada
I liked her in The Revenger Squad (with her son hehe). She should be in more movies! 💞
0 0
SieL68 • Apr 14, 2025
Review Un/Happy for You
Wow they are irl exes? 😲 That's gotta emotionally hurt to film this :( I really shipped them
0 1
On Praybeyt Benjamin 3 • Apr 6, 2025
Title Praybeyt Benjamin 3
Is this cancelled? or still happening? 🥺
0 0
On The Golden Spoon • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Golden Spoon
I really liked the second half of the drama :) Was on the edge of my seat every episode
4 0
Replying to cowboy carter • Mar 1, 2025
Title Eternal Yesterday
i watched the special version with the added scenes, but lemme just comment here since there's not a lot of ppl…
hi where did you watch the special version? :)
0 1

