Editorials
Replying to twinty • 14 days ago
Review The Early Spring
I happy to hear that my review made you watch this. It is quite disheartening to see the hate thrown at the characters.…
Deliberate why? Hating on the actor? or is it because this series is famous now?
1 2
Replying to BaltimoreMama • 15 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Hidden Love was a great CDramaI loved it, and it’s a regular on repeat.The First Frost was a great CDrama and…
I'm glad many are like me! I thoroughly enjoyed this drama and i don't understand the negative and hate comments on it right now. This drama is so good **
9 0
Replying to twinty • 15 days ago
Review The Early Spring
I happy to hear that my review made you watch this. It is quite disheartening to see the hate thrown at the characters.…
why is that?
2 5
Replying to INF • 16 days ago
Title The Early Spring
HE Or SE ???
Happy ending!
2 0
Replying to Rosy • 16 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Does she love him? I'm on ep. 19, and I can't tell whether she's in love with him or not. I'm confused.
She does from the beginning.
5 0
On Our Movie • Aug 1, 2025
Title Our Movie
I truly miss this drama. i wish it had more episodes.
17 2
Replying to TaraM1 • Jul 29, 2025
Title The One and Only
try our movie. you will know why
i hope so LOL
0 0
Replying to Nanananana_27 • Jul 26, 2025
Title The One and Only
damn I am never finding the perfect melodramatic romance like just between lovers again ig 😭😭😭
try our movie. you will know why
2 2
cemniaa • Jul 26, 2025
Review Our Movie
your review touched my heart :)
1 1
Replying to cemniaa • Jul 26, 2025
Review Our Movie
I'm new for dramas, and for this website too, so I can definitely get what you meant. And I really agree about…
lets make here a good place to enjoy dramas
1 0
tintin92 • Jul 17, 2025
Photo Photo
Broke my heart :((((
1 0
transylvanianvela • Jul 11, 2025
Review Our Movie
watch the drama at least before making any comments you obvious hater!
8 0

1