Editorials
On Kim Hye Yoon • Aug 12, 2023
Person Kim Hye Yoon
Hye Yoonah~ you will always be my favorite actress in SK. Hoping that you will have more main roles in the future🫶 I'm also wishing that you will get the role of female lead in princess hours🤞🤞✨️
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Aug 12, 2023
Title Lovely Runner
Excited for my hyeyoon✨️
5 0
Replying to Annie Jeon • Aug 7, 2023
Title Destined
True, I can't even watch other historical dramas because of it. I always come back to IQIYI to watch some scenes😭…
Too sad because Iqiyi is not uploading them😭 they are not promoting the drama that much🥲
2 0
Replying to cultvelvet • Aug 7, 2023
Title Destined
I still can't get over how good Destined is. The cast was fantastic!
True, I can't even watch other historical dramas because of it. I always come back to IQIYI to watch some scenes😭 I even search them on social media to see updates😃🤸♀️
3 2
On The Blood of Youth • Aug 7, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
I literally came here to check the casts because I saw some characters on the drama "Destined"
6 0
On Destined • Jul 30, 2023
Title Destined
I finished the drama in just 4 days. It really made me watch it continously because every episode is exciting. That is why I'm telling everyone that you should try this masterpiece. This is such an amazing drama. I love all characters from beginning to end, its storyline is a rollercoaster ride which it makes it more exciting. You should give it a try, super recommended🫶✨️
8 0
On Destined • Jul 30, 2023
Title Destined
I want to thank and congrats everyone who hold on to this drama, I'm so happy that even if it's such a rollecoaster ride, everyone continued to watch it. Again, congrats everyone✨️🫶 We're lucky because we witnessed such an amazing drama. It's a masterpiece☝️🤝🤞🤞🤞
5 0
On Destined • Jul 30, 2023
Title Destined
I want to ask is it true that Bai Jing Ting and Song Yi are together, like in real? 🤩🤞🤞
1 0