K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 19 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 3 hours ago
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Oct 22, 2023 Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival Spoiler wait, Min Do Hyuk is the biological son of Sungchan group? I missed that scene...K is so cringe - I feel really annoyed by his laugh :D 7 8
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Sep 24, 2023 Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival which scene was Han bo rum in (noh paeng see - I kinda missed her :( 0 2
Hazel Jung • Sep 24, 2023 Article "The Escape of the Seven" Han Bo Reum Shines as a Woman of Loyalty Among Villains I missed her - can anyone tell me which scene she was in? 3 0
Replying to Wookie • Sep 21, 2023 Title The Worst of Evil 9/27 (Wed) Episode 1, 2, 310/4 (Wed) Episode 4.510/11 (Wed) Episode 6.710/18 (Wed) Episode 8.910/25 (Wed) Episode… thanks so much :) 0 0
On Miraculous Brothers • Sep 16, 2023 Title Miraculous Brothers only 10 episodes in Netflix - it says 16 on MyDramaList's episode guide 6 3
Replying to hayallerledolu • Sep 12, 2023 Title The Worst of Evil I feel an absolute MASTERPIECE, nothing less.. what a duo... wow Ji Chang Wook back in the action genre is a "definite must" - loved his role on K2 and Healer 2 0
On Only Friends • Sep 12, 2023 Title Only Friends Loving Sand - there's a sense of attraction!!!! his acting is more surreal than the others 6 0
Replying to Alonso Torres Ojeda • Sep 12, 2023 Title Jun & Jun It was simple, my heart was full. Such an easy watch, I loved this! Loved it as well 2 0
On A Time Called You • Sep 11, 2023 Title A Time Called You Spoiler so in the ending: - Jung In-Gyu ends up being with Kwon Min-Ju - Nam-Si-Heon ends up being with Han-Jun HeeIs this correct? 0 2
On A Time Called You • Sep 10, 2023 Title A Time Called You Spoiler what's the point of the gay storyline? is it in another alternate universe or...?im confused as hell :( 1 2
K is so cringe - I feel really annoyed by his laugh :D
- Jung In-Gyu ends up being with Kwon Min-Ju
- Nam-Si-Heon ends up being with Han-Jun Hee
Is this correct?
im confused as hell :(