Editorials
Replying to Venus • Feb 17, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
the proposal scene had me crying so much!!! when Yin Guo and Lin Yin Yang were crying, i cried harder 😭 last…
So truee!! The sincere and real feeling
0 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Feb 17, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
The best drama ever. Both leads act really well. They are the top students from top acting school. Recommended!!!
4 0
Replying to anan • Feb 10, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Just curious, do we have a couple thread for Wu Lei and Zhao JIin Mai. They look so real ,such a sweet good looking…
There is supertalk about them like a thread at weibo.
0 1
Replying to Jl246 • Feb 3, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
For the people who read the novel, Is the entire show going to be abroad in Finland? Or will they return to China?
They will return
2 0
Replying to han • Jan 31, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
I don't know why the tag is there but actually no - FL is a professional billiard player while ML is a retired…
I think there is one part in the novel that the ML will coach the FL for the final game i thinkk.. like there will be a few pairs during the training weeks..
2 1
Replying to Nightingale • Jan 25, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
Is in the novel they have any break up after together or any misunderstanding? Please spoil me novel reader's…
Nope. Just jealous scene like 2,3 times
11 3
Replying to kittymeowmeow • Jan 14, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Didn't they film hello saturday variety show when will their episode air ? ?
Still dont know. Not nextweek too. Maybe end of jan. But maybe postponed bcause of spring festival program? Yeahh tired of waitinggg
4 1
Replying to dustyhymn • Dec 29, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Yessss finally!!! tysm for the info ✨💖
Yeah. It becomes annoying when the materials coming out repeated like nothing new. Erghhh. Give us airdate!!
2 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Dec 14, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
What IS new material anyway? poster? new trailer? or maybe... AN OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE? :'(
Ahhh. The material is so shorttt. I cant waittt
2 0
Replying to LermaBoron • Dec 9, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Maybe after, LOVE ME, LOVE MY VOICE 🤔
But the last immortal starts bfore love me love my voice end.. emmm
2 0
Replying to dustyhymn • Dec 4, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love Spoiler
I read a few chapters and got as far as their first kiss. It was actually pretty good... now I'm curious how it…
Yess
4 3
Replying to Weixiao • Nov 26, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I'm too excited as the cast is just amazing, but also because the drama is about love at first sight and the ML…
Yeahh samee. Im excited about the lead couple. Cant wait to watch their acting. They are cream of the creamm!
4 0
Replying to mqteiku • Nov 26, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Me too!! I think it might air after love me love your voice but im not sure thooo.
Oh plssss
2 0
Replying to Weixiao • Nov 26, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
I've been waiting for this drama since I've heard of it and added it to my 'plan to watch' list immediately. I've…
Me too!!! Everydayyy!
4 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Nov 6, 2023
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Cant waittt. I already read the novel at luminarynovel. But incomplete. Where can i read the complete version?
1 0
On Stand by Me • Sep 19, 2023
Title Stand by Me
Anyone knows other website other than viki? Not available in my country:(
1 2