News
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.) Spoiler
Such a difficult episode but atleast he finally told Dao
7 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.) Spoiler
Ep 7 hurts so much please. Finding your voice only to be silenced and love and loyalty comes with a price to pay
7 0
Replying to Amonx • Sep 14, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
Fortunately Victor died, he sought death and found it. I need the death of Krailert or Naran and see the sadness…
All that hate for what?
7 0
Replying to without name • Jun 29, 2025
Title Chasing Dreams
Zheyuan look preetier than her in the poster lolWhy didn't they bring a Beautiful female for him my poor zheyuan…
Do you have some kind of degradation kink? Why are you posting untrue and hate comments when you know people will come for you?
5 1
On Legend of Zang Hai • Feb 19, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
So excited for this
1 0
Replying to Saanin • Nov 3, 2024
Title Don't Come Home Spoiler
Ok, as far I can tell her daughter died from accident, how is she able to grow up and have a daughter? I don't…
Unless it is a parallel universe then it make sense. We can tell the daughter never got into any accident and went on living but somehow got caught in another universe
1 0
On Don't Come Home • Nov 3, 2024
Title Don't Come Home Spoiler
Ok, as far I can tell her daughter died from accident, how is she able to grow up and have a daughter? I don't understand that part. If the mother is trying to bring back the daughter she would've brought back her daughter before the accident but that didn't happen, she brought back her granddaughter but how is that possible if her daughter that died in the car accident wasn't really alive to make a baby? Please help me understand how this is working
1 3
On The Untamed • Oct 12, 2024
Title The Untamed
This was on my watch list for a long time I finally decided to watch it because it was leaving Netflix soon. I can't believe I waited this long to watch it!! This is truly a masterpiece!!!
9 1
On Legends of the Condor Heroes: The Gallants • Oct 12, 2024
Title Legends of the Condor Heroes: The Gallants
Someone remind me when it'll be released
2 2
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Mar 3, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Made an account to say the actors really carried this show for me, their acting is so good. The lead guy really speaks with is eyes... I absolutely loved the details in this drama, it got me giggling, kicking and punching the air. This drama takes the romance to whole new level, after episode 5 everything is fast paced, i finished it yesterday and I already want to rewatch it again. I felt so good after watching this drama, my jaws still hurt after all the smiling
14 4
