Details

  • Last Online: 25 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 25, 2023
Replying to QueenChia • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
Ep 30 preview! He's back!!!!! DAD is back, with that icy stare I can't even...🫠🥹🥹🥹
I think I'm gonna hate his attitude in the coming episodes. I mean the girl treats him with the utmost love and respect, protected him and he'll torture her? The preview implies he remembers without forgetting everything, so why do a total 180o?
4 2
On Shadow Love • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
Finally a loving father!And not even a biological one!
6 0
Replying to ry y • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love
like father like son
Literally
3 0
On Shadow Love • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love
My god this actress has the most teary eyes I have ever seen. She is amazing, her whole face is emotional you can just feel it
17 4
On Shadow Love • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I 'm not surprised the CP is obsessive. Typical case of power drunkenness. Just like all emperors. And let's not forget his father was obsessed with immortality. The apple under the apple tree
6 2
Replying to repamekala • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love
He used to live there and he uses dark magic so it's kind of expected he'll know how the side route to the mountain…
They lost the only treasure so it'd be a waste of human resources, if you think about it
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 4, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Seems like evil reject somehow manages to slip on the mountain. If this mountain is so hidden from people, especially…
He used to live there and he uses dark magic so it's kind of expected he'll know how the side route to the mountain and how to circumvent security
2 3
On Shadow Love • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Does Cheng Lei have a scar on his shoulder? I saw it in the first and third episode. It's on his right one
2 3
Replying to Sonika Hegde • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
The crown prince gotta go. He's such a self centred prick 😭😭 There's no redemption arc that could save him.…
To be honest I loved it when he took revenge on his brother and father but at what cost? He betrayed his only friend and ally. He deserves what's coming to him
5 0
On Shadow Love • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I'm rewatching ep1 and I see why he had to lose his armour and stay with his trousers.Had he kept any of it the child arc would have been impossible (can you imagine a child in a huge armour) and it would have betrayed his Yao origins
4 0
Replying to LindarosaMeiarosa • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
Why exactly did she do this?
Jin An is in Muling Mountain and it's secluded area. They wouldn't let her in but she said she's Mo Yin's pregnant lover and has to see him.
1 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
I love how Lu Xin coersed her way into the mountain! Pregnant with twins? Is it a foreshadowing...? Poor Mo Yin. He'll have his hands full!
12 3
Replying to KinnPorsche • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
And also freaky in the sheets. 🤭
Hahaha! And we all remember how love scenes played in TPOB, so let's hope for some icing on the cake!
5 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Wow daddy dear arranged how to dispose the body, too. Open trapdoor, into the quicksand
3 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
I'm guessing our ML is finally getting his memories back?
Nope, they do the deed. I guess that's how you unlock memories... Hehehe
2 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
End of ep24 and Jin An should have shaken the CP more. But, let's be honest. If it weren't for his idiocy our Jin An would have never regained his memories. Oh Friday's looming closer and our FL's pain is about to escalate
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
I'm guessing our ML is finally getting his memories back?
He' getting freaky in the sheets first. LOL
3 3
Replying to vickimion1 • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Is short range battle with bow and arrow even actually possible? In real life?
Yes, that's why it's called shortbow. Now, in the drama, of course it's exaggerated to make it look more dramatic.
6 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 2, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I love their hugs but can we have one with her armd around his neck and maybe sth more intimate... A lot more intimate, please?
9 0