Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 25, 2023
Replying to Pearly Star • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Me 😂
Yeah that was an editing foul. And when Yu Xin rolled up her sleeves, and in the next shot they're both down to her wrists!
1 0
Replying to nolatoo • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Ok, I need more. So, what are they going do now—just wander around? How are they going provide for that little…
They were visiting a friend so I guess they have a house. It looked like sth they do often. We just didn't get to see them in the house
1 0
Replying to ayse • Sep 7, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
This was nice but looking after a bunch of kids ain't a happy ending by my standards. They're even thinking of…
I think they have a house and they were just visiting Ouyang. We just saw them in an everyday setting visiting a friend and how their day was spent
5 1
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
It is usually drama fans who take the time to rate individual episodes, apparently because it helps to raise the…
I think you should vote for both the episodes and the overall stars on this page
2 1
Replying to Valkyra • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
The way she was bitten up it's impossible for the baby to survive
She's not, the doctors would have known
1 1
On Shadow Love • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I just realised from rewatching that the Jade Linglong is literally in his heart. That's why we got all these beating heart scenes
8 0
Replying to BORNO • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I thought this would happen once he loses his memories but the torture isn't that severe. He is a bit soft on…
She is his leverage so he can't mistreat her
4 0
Replying to Pearly Star • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
In the battle between Li Shuang and Price Annan, several times it shows Li Shuang’s blade cannot penetrate the…
It's the armour but she didn't try to stab him, not even once
2 1
Replying to AdriC93 • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
This script is so beautifully written! It’s beyond what I expected as someone who read the novel and is watching…
She'll also dance for him again and they'll end up in an embrace just like when he was feeding her medicine.
7 1
Replying to Lochana • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
So true. The drama deserves more ratings
We should also rate the episodes, maybe that's why it's stuck
2 0
On Shadow Love • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
I'm rewatching and I just realised Annan is kind of repeating his Jin An antics. We all saw the candies which is reminiscent of her giving him candy, and the dishes interlude, same as when he was too picky. They are in a thatched house (they stayed in a similar one when they were rebuilding the village), where he'll climb to fix the roof (same as then only he fainted on the ladder), she'll treat his back wounds, just like he treated her then. I read that he'll bring her clothes, like she did, and he'll fall asleep and she'll look at him and vice versa, just like in the beginning. She'll play the qin, I'm sure she'll draw sth, too...Everything is re-happening!
15 4
Replying to Ximena • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Friieenndd, I'm doing the same thiinngg .... LOL. 😂😂 Love this husband and wife love-hate relationship.
The sweetness of the 30 first episodes paid to the fullest. The anticipation was built gradually to peak nearing the end. As it should in dramas that know how to execute the plot correctly
11 14
Replying to Ck1Oz • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
She did? The King did?When?
It's not. If they come across him they have to attack him, not save him. She rescued her soldiers like a good general. Otherwise they'd be like sheep to the slaughter. She doesn't know his tactics
2 0
Replying to Sakura Cn • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Prince Annan is hot🔥 I wish his memory is recovered earlier so that we can have more episode on Prince Annan…
It would have been too cruel and she would have accepted the possibility he'll never recover his memories. She doesn't want him to fall in love again, she wants him to remember.
3 0
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
That Yao minister Bai Kun must be the most disgusting man I've ever seen in recent C-dramas. And those prison…
I was afraid they'd resort to such tactics
3 1
Replying to LindarosaMeiarosa • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
“Lol, true! 😂 I never thought the great Lord of the Mountain would be so gentle with her. Mo Yin is powerful,…
He'll forcefully kiss her and she'll stab him with the pin
1 1
Replying to LindarosaMeiarosa • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
“Lol, true! 😂 I never thought the great Lord of the Mountain would be so gentle with her. Mo Yin is powerful,…
He'll sneak in the paintings in ep34
2 3
Replying to Tejas • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Watched the first 5 episodes, and it's not hooking me up. When will it get interesting?
Continue and savour it. You need to understand the beginning to appreciate the last episodes
3 0
Replying to LindarosaMeiarosa • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love Spoiler
“Lol, true! 😂 I never thought the great Lord of the Mountain would be so gentle with her. Mo Yin is powerful,…
It's bc Mo Yin will help Jin An remember
2 5
Replying to ShaashaS • Sep 6, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Guys quick question, no one from both the countries know they had a secret marriage by themselves at that cave…
No one except Mo Yin and Lu Xin
2 1