News
Replying to Hime • Jun 15, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
They drilled nail holes in some wooden pillars to hang props. The holes seem very small (as expected from nail…
Oh that was very bad. Thanks
1 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 14, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
What did they ruin during filming?
0 2
Replying to OlzDive • Jun 13, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I cant move on from this drama. Everyday I tell myself to stop but my fingers keep looking for their bts.. lol.…
Me too. I can't watch another historical drama. I found solace in Seven Relics of Ill omen
1 0
On The Seven Relics of Ill Omen • Jun 10, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
I didn't like Ao Rui Peng in Moonlight Mystique, but I find him very likeable in this series. Modern action drama suits him so well. Also his style is very nice, it complements him.
9 0
On The Seven Relics of Ill Omen • Jun 9, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen Spoiler
Ep 5 really??No one told them why a woman is locked up in a room???
3 1
On The Seven Relics of Ill Omen • Jun 9, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
Two episodes in, I'm hooked and sooo confused. What is this?
3 1
Replying to Nana • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
The costume choices for the ML are ...weird. This blue hanfu with stripes hanging in front is just ugly. His white…
Yes, he does look short, maybe bc his clothes are shapeless. A lot of loose fabric around his waist and tummy. I don't like his looks, either. Nth special, twisted or cheeky on him. A comely face but nth more.
1 0
Replying to Hope • Jun 7, 2025
Title Feud
Out of all Bai Lu's xianxia dramas, this one ranks at the bottom!! The drama feels outdated and the script isn't…
Totally agree. The production feels cheap, too.
1 0
Replying to MariaMan • May 31, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
Your assumtions were almost correct. Excet Yoongap expeld himself out of his own body in order to not harm the…
The ending of ep 14 was brutal and very unexpected, though we all know at the end KC will use his pearl. They're really good at cliffhangers. I just wish YR was more expressive.
2 2
Replying to Platinum Fox • May 31, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
What do you want to happen that would be more dramatic? If my hunch is correct, I think viewers will be getting…
For example, I expected her to look more worried where KC disappeared to.
0 2
On The Haunted Palace • May 30, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
K-drama curse. Starts strong and fizzles by the end. So the 8ft spirit is the general who amassed the spirits of the villagers and some more. Y G is back but no Kang Chul cameo :( Let me guess. The 2FL will feed him the blossomed flowers and he'll gain his water powers back thus expelling YG? After, of course, YG messes up with the warding stone and the King. Darn it. It looked so promising at the beginning. I was hoping for sth more dramatic. By the way the story is progressing, YG will sacrifice himself for eternal salvation and allow KC to expel him, and keep his body. So we will only get one KC at the end.
1 8
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 28, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Ok,but who can imagine Wand Duo as Wei Yan?
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 25, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I think WS is expected to overreact. He's a man who forged his future around hate. It's an exhausting emotion, let alone carrying it for 14 whole years, without complaining. You don't turn into a sentient being within a year bc of love. On the contrary, love is an emotion equally strong as hate. Hate made him angry, love makes him jealous. Everything so far is expected and consistent with his character, that's why Manman has to be flowing water, bc she deals with a hard and unyielding rock
14 2
Replying to amdream_weaver • May 24, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
@repamekala I don't think it is combination of souls. It is more one spirit who has swallowed other spirits and…
That makes sense. Thanks!
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 24, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
When is the express?
1 1
On The Haunted Palace • May 24, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
I don't understand. The 8ft spirit is a combination of souls? Then how was it summoned? Why is it one and not separate ghosts? Wasn't there supposed to be an ID tag? The script is all over the place now. Bibi was the means for KC to feel emotional pain. The resurrection of YG is a means to realise the extent of his love for YR? He's already experienced all 7 deadly sins. Is he on his redemption arc?
4 6
On The Haunted Palace • May 24, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
Gimme some emperor...
5 0
Replying to Shidinje • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Same here. I decided to pause at EP 19 since it'll probably end on Saturday.But it's so hard, I keep coming here…
I've halted at episode 7... I still haven't finished it, just to make sure I don't get any more entangled. If it's Saturday I'll be extremely pleased
1 0
Replying to KimottySmith • May 22, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
I think the king saw him that's why he can't ascend
The 8ft ghost saw him 100 years ago. I presume the great-grandpa king is responsible for the fight that had the village up late at night. The baby-general saw him and he never ascended. Thus the royal family's fault. The general died sometime around his 50s I presume. If the king is around 30 odd, Then we have the following timeline: 0-time of general 's birth -great- grandpa king killing villagers, imoogi downfall. 50-general's death -end of king's grandfather reign. 60- reign of king's father and birth of king, 74-birth of YeoRi, 87- Agusi and 8ft spirit, death of king's father, reign of king, death of Grandma.100-now
2 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 22, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
When is it gonna end?? I want a HE for everyone before I invest my emotions and I'm suffering trying NOT to keep watching
3 2