Editorials
Replying to Liz Mathew • Apr 24, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Spoiler
No.. He is not a normal snake to get caught easily, he is the one who rode away and butterfly spirit lingers with…
I think his butterfly will get a primordial spirit once the gates open and he'll have his HE.
3 1
Replying to Hakimah • Apr 22, 2025
Title To Love or to Defy
So inlove with CYF smile
Me, too!
0 0
Replying to Alida3 • Apr 22, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
They have great chemistry but I don’t think the drama will go there.
I hope for a surprise. We deserve it.
2 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 22, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Spoiler
I secretly hope the 2FL falls for the demon brother. I like Youhang but I can't picture him with her.She was acting all bully like to marry him so now I want her to get a bit hopelessly in love.
9 4
Replying to budoboo • Apr 22, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
If we could do a survey would vote on the would-be fiancé. He is the puppet boy or not? Wait, why do I all the…
Ooohthe puppet boy! I forgot all about him!
0 0
Replying to Anika • Apr 22, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
I still feel like the kiss wasn't real 🙂 I can say cuz of camera angles
Didn't they touch lips?
0 1
Replying to AzwaSF • Apr 21, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Spoiler
Now it's about time XuanYe know about his identity. But I wonder why during child, his brother hurt him by swords?…
He didn't want to hurt him. He tried to kill Banxia and XY shielded her
0 1
Replying to WuxiaWhisper • Apr 21, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
Please enlighten me, is he and his brother just exchange their souls in each other's body..?😳Xuan ye's eyes…
Yes
0 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 21, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Spoiler
I truly love the FL's innocence and naivete. The actress pulls it off beautifully and her character fits the plot. I just wish her parents were more flexible. They're off to a rocky start with their daughter and future son-in-law
7 0
Replying to Playset9656 • Apr 21, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
The Mirage Demon's monologue, questioning the nature of reality itself, struck me with the weight of a Greek tragedy.…
Very philosophical. I loved it!
2 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 18, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
Wow! The fx are really top notch!
2 0
On Way Back Love • Apr 18, 2025
Title Way Back Love Spoiler
Amazing. And the FL sure knows how to cry. It's a study in grief, loneliness and guilt. I think what remains is the phrase "By loving me, I'm loving you"
7 0
On Dominion and Devotion • Apr 18, 2025
Title Dominion and Devotion
If only he had believes she's a male for a little longer...That would have been one hell of an emotional roller coaster!
4 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 15, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance Spoiler
The next previews are so scary!
0 1
Replying to AngiBorahae • Apr 12, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
I want to start this, but I have a question. Is it true that Ren Jia Lun doesn't do any kiss scenes in recent…
I came to ask this question. Damn. I was hopping for a kiss
1 0
Replying to Blue World • Apr 11, 2025
Title Way Back Love
ikrrr especially ep 3's ending !! that was crazy 😭😭 her sobbing was so sad
It was heart wrenching and so real...
1 0
On Way Back Love • Apr 11, 2025
Title Way Back Love Spoiler
I think she's hallucinating bc of tumor... :(
0 1
On How Dare You!? • Apr 10, 2025
Title How Dare You!?
Read the novel and watched the donghua. Beautiful! I hope they adapt it well and give them a HE.
3 0
On How Dare You!? • Apr 6, 2025
Title How Dare You!?
Why is the ML sporting such a weird beard?
0 1
Replying to LilTeemo • Apr 6, 2025
Title The Glory
Not trying to offend anyone's favorite actors, but I kinda sorta hope the five who turned down this role and didn’t…
Wow! I wonder how they feel now that it's a hit
0 0