Editorials
On Hello, Nice to Meet You. Let's Get Divorced. • Apr 6, 2025
Title Hello, Nice to Meet You. Let's Get Divorced.
Oh my she's so naive, it's impossible to watch it!
4 1
Replying to LilTeemo • Apr 6, 2025
Title The Glory
Not trying to offend anyone's favorite actors, but I kinda sorta hope the five who turned down this role and didn’t…
Upload the names here. I'm curious too
2 0
On The Seized Destiny • Apr 5, 2025
Title The Seized Destiny
It's only 20 eps?? Not even 24?
0 0
Replying to jabofi • Apr 5, 2025
Title The Seized Destiny Spoiler
The ML is adorable though! Black cat? Cute!
They couldn't see what was happening, he blocked their vision. I was surprised she didn't accuse him of assaulting her
0 0
Replying to RheaLee • Apr 5, 2025
Title The Glory
Since this drama has ended, what drama going to replace this drama?
I'm watching The seized destiny and I find it surprisingly good for a short drama
0 0
On The Seized Destiny • Apr 5, 2025
Title The Seized Destiny
I like the story very much. For a short drama it's nicely delivered.There are not nany short dramas of this genre. It's refreshing
4 0
Replying to Sounova • Apr 4, 2025
Title Way Back Love
Wow i really need to start reading the description before watchibg dramas, bc i thought this was a cute romcom…
I wish I hadn't bc the impact would have been greater
2 0
On Way Back Love • Apr 4, 2025
Title Way Back Love
Damn two episodes in and I'm already a puddle of tears
3 0
Replying to IceCream • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Glory
is that daughter male leads real daughter or is he just pretending?
It's the real daughter which explains why he is so bent on protecting her
7 0
Replying to Aes • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Glory
Weibo hot search no. 1 right now is “The Glory open ending” 😶😮
LOL! It's not but if it makes the drama known and talked about then why not? More people will get to watch it
4 0
Replying to RabbitLotusPearl • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Can someone plz tell me whether he died in the end? (did he die in the novel?) In the final scene he stands with…
He doesn't die. It's an artistic shot. If you're into symbolism though, then yes. He will die eventually. Won't they all?
0 0
Replying to Yuri • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
that fact that the evil concubine and daughter face no consequences and have a happily ever after pisses me off…
It's not without consequences. The daughter was abused and the concubine almost murdered
6 2
On The Glory • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Don't read too much into the last ending scene. It's to create controversy and distruct us from the fact that they didn't have a decent kiss!!
0 0
On The Glory • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Ep30 oh I love his end!!!It took minutes from the leads happiness but I loved it!
2 0
On The Glory • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Ep 29 what in the name of everything!
1 0
On The Glory • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Ep 28 and I hate the father more than ever
2 0
On The Glory • Apr 1, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
Ep26. I'm laughing. Girl's been proven she's vindictive as hell and he just told her he has no feelings. Oh he'll suffer for that
1 0
Replying to Erebusrising • Mar 31, 2025
Title The Glory
Why does each episode give me anxiety 😭
Same!
1 0
On To Love or to Defy • Mar 31, 2025
Title To Love or to Defy
Hahaha, the fish at the end of ep4. ML can look so clueless at times.So far I like the cinematography. We get Kill me Love me vibes, too!
2 0
Replying to margevida • Mar 31, 2025
Title To Love or to Defy
just finished the first two episodes and i cant help but find it very similar in plot to “my journey to you”
Yes, similar vibe!
0 0