K-Drama
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Are 32 eps enough? Besides the romance, the story feels all over the place. How will they tie it together in 8 eps, and come back to reality and have a happy ending?
6 2
Replying to justjacky • Nov 13, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Now we have end of the world or whatever I dont care, its a freaking game world. MM and MS be acting like they…
She doesn't remember. The powers' drawback is probably her forgetting her mission. So everything's up for the end, now that she can't remember
8 1
Replying to justjacky • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I love this drama so much and I have to agree with the comments. The way MS origin was revealed was so underwhelming!!…
I didn't find it underwhelming. On the contrary. The unexpected revelation caught me so unawares I was stunned. Everything seemed to be going smoothly up till the last minute. As for the bangle maybe the blame is put on the demon so there was no need to explain why she was willing to marry the Marquis, and he, on the other hand, considers it cursed as far as he's concerned.
10 0
Replying to Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Replying to deleted comment
Maybe so as to not "spoil" the end
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
MM's shadow is a person in front of a laptop? I keep forgetting all this is a transmigration and probably a dream.
9 2
Replying to Farhana Akhter • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
It's her mission, how could she forget?
I think so too. The system did mention a price to pay
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 12, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Well, at least his shadow didn't sprout any horns. Well played wetv! Your previews reveal nth important and we still get to experience the shock
0 0
Replying to Mo_nika • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
This is still the best drama for me for this year but they missed 3 perfwct scenes for kiss ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ Dis they…
I don't understand censorship rules. You get short dramas all hot and steamy and 45min ones all chopped up, prim and proper. What double standard is this?
4 1
Replying to justjacky • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
MM saying she dreamt a strange figure… don’t tell me she forgot the Panda is the system!! She is seriously…
I think it's bc she can't tell him what it was
3 0
Replying to fiffyJang • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I know people keep commenting that the editing of the episode is a bit weird, like they cut here and there to…
I think they blame it on the demon. If she tells him about the bangle he'll go after Ruoshi, and we don't want that. Also, I'm under the impression she doesn't know about the bangle. Ruoshi removed it and she just came to her senses
5 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Our Miao Miao is a Goddess once again!
8 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 11, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Has anyone else noticed how the changed the intro into "Game is in progress"? It was "Game is progress" which is incorrect in the first episodes.
3 2
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 10, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Ep20, where is the kiss??
11 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I started watching Moonlight to get a bit of steam off from today's heart wrenching episodes
9 2
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 9, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
F***ing bracelet! And I can't hate Rhuoshi, 'cause he doesn't know!
25 1
Replying to Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 8, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Replying to deleted comment
Yes but judging by the preview Miaomiao will be eventually released from it
9 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 8, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Masterfully edited previews. They don't reveal nil!
12 0
Replying to CrispyBaguettes • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
So I was looking at some of the BTS and Trailers, and there was a section where she is wearing all red (which…
I like your explanation. Can you provide links to the bts/trailers?
1 1
Replying to repamekala • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Could it be that Miaomiao really agreed to marry the Marquis bc ML's hate declaration triggered her memory of…
Maybe he won't marry bc the princess fakes her illness to avoid marrying him
1 0
Replying to repamekala • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Hypothesis
Could it be that Miaomiao really agreed to marry the Marquis bc ML's hate declaration triggered her memory of him marrying the 2FL in the story and torturing her, leading to his evil self?
0 4