Editorials
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Hypothesis
0 9
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
What's with ep18 preview? Why is our demon crying? What happened Miamiao?
2 1
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
anyone think the demonic musheng scene in ep 18 trailer cud be a dream sequence ?
Maybe it's his illusion and his fear. I find it very silly of her to marry the Marquis, unless they need him for sth.
2 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 7, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Damn you ep17 preview. Will we get to watch it tomorrow?
0 1
Replying to Spicy • Nov 6, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
about to pull a Lovely Runner situation and piggyback off with Ding Yuxi 🤣🤣🤣
I'm rewatching Lovely Runner to fill up the empty hours till the new eps release!
2 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 6, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I am under the impression ML's mother is the goddess who turned resentful bc of his father
3 1
Replying to justjacky • Nov 6, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
I love how well the world building is done in the drama. It was a nice touch to see the ‘end of the game world’…
Maybe the system thought it was an impossible task and would lead to more angst and drama
1 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 6, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Come on. Ep 13 was an appetiser. Where are the rest?
2 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 6, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I am so addicted that I keep rewatching their scenes together. I can't watch another drama bf this one finishes. The last time this happened it was with LBFAD, which I have already watched 8 times.
19 4
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 5, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Why only one ep and how did Fuyu film our ML?
0 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy Spoiler
Awww. Ep 11... If only he were in demon form constantly
2 0
Replying to Pretty xin • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Love game in eastern fantasy broke DATAEWIN 2.5M🙌🏻Today weibo hot search Love game in eastern fantasy delete…
What do you mean? There was a kiss and they deleted it?
0 1
On General Order • Nov 3, 2024
Title General Order
I 'm really trying to watch this drama. I love Cheng Yufeng but this story doesn't make him justice. He rocked Enslaved by love and was amazing in Yes, Her Majesty. I liked him in A Lucid Dream, too. But here he looks bored, uninterested. His chemistry with the FL is 0.
1 4
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 2, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I can't believe I'm enjoying this! The story is quite common in cdrama lately, and yet I binged watched all the episodes in one sitting!
10 3
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 1, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
Is it going for a second season? What kind of a preview was that?Also, what's with the kiss? Did the forget how to adult?
3 4
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 31, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Best series so far. I still can't fully recover from yesterday's crying fest. I keep thinking of their last scenes together and I tear up.
4 0
Replying to Rosy • Oct 31, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
Could someone kindly explain the reason behind MJH asking Mei Lin to kill him, especially when he was her master…
It was all a ploy to accuse a Qinzou citizen for the assassination so that he could ask to open the case of Quinzou and investigate matter of the fire. It was a forbidden topic in the palace, so the attempt against a prince's life was going to be hard to cover up
2 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 30, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Oh my God they killed Zigu??
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 29, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
WHAAAAAT IT HAPPENED?!?! As expected
Since they 're adults I'm ok with it.
1 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 29, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
The weather is freezing cold, you can see their breaths and yet they keep on acting in those flimsy clothes as if there's nth wrong! :D
11 1