K-Drama
On Mao Sheng Er • Mar 23, 2026
Person Mao Sheng Er
Does anyone know why all of a sudden theres no more releases? Or is it just a lull in the filming?
0 1
Replying to Mpiatt • Aug 12, 2024
Title You Are My Secret
Where are you streaming? If it’s Mango TV, they are notoriously bad. At least the English ones are.
I'm thankful that even though my chinese is terrible, I can at least survive the translation. Lol
0 0
Replying to xoxo • Aug 8, 2024
Title The Immortal Ascension
they're more likely to will follow the animation, they're following it until ep.60ish
unless they split the series into 2 parts? 40 eps is the limit for any chinese drama season
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 11, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
The trailers for tomorrow are looking iffy again. I’m tired of nuts sack winning. Can he just not get in the…
The nut sack is intent on ruining our joy... Cut them off again!
1 1
On The Immortal Ascension • Jul 10, 2024
Title The Immortal Ascension
I wonder how they are going to stuff all the books into a 40 episode series?
1 4
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
Are they going back to one episode per day? Agh!
ikr?! 1 episode on Monday... I'm gonna suffer.
0 1
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 19, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Oh god 3 days for the next episodes?
2 0
Replying to drama_master • Apr 16, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
guys what os the schedule
The schedule is whatever Youku thinks it's best to torture us with. Lol
15 1
Replying to Jane Domine • Apr 16, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
tomorrow only 1 episode?
Youku only has the trailer for 27 up... I'm afraid so...
5 1
On Live Your Own Life • Oct 29, 2023
Title Live Your Own Life
I really hope the taking advantage of her arc is over soon... 10 eps of the same treatment is getting to me...
1 0