Editorials
Neptune • May 28, 2026
Photo Photo
Looking forward to see Mr Wang you shuo as Qin Xi An
0 0
Replying to kieny • Dec 28, 2024
Title The Legend of Taotie
The actor is not wrong. The director is the one 😝. But i also hate him for keep hurting taotie while saying…
I agree with you 😁
0 0
On The Legend of Taotie • Dec 28, 2024
Title The Legend of Taotie
I have finished watching this drama because of my idol Wang you Shuo without him I won’t watching it 😅😅
2 0
On Towards the Truth • Dec 28, 2024
Title Towards the Truth
Really looking forward to seeing Wang you Shuo as Shen Song in Chao yun San 😉
1 0
Replying to BTSFT123 • Jun 2, 2024
Person Wang You Shuo
omg i loved him in young blood, just finished watching inextricable destiny and its the same actor! i knew i loved…
Yes it was him . His name is wang you Shuo
0 0
MsDarkqueen • Feb 17, 2024
Review The Inextricable Destiny
I wish to see him as a very evil character in the future and i really hope that's gonna happen. I believe he will do a spectacular job.
1 0
MsDarkqueen • Nov 5, 2023
Review The Inextricable Destiny
I love watching this show and I keep watching 4 times now. Before i seeing the extra episodes . It was so hard me to watched let them end like that in episode 26 . Too many how how and how in my head but after I have watched extra episodes i become like someone over the rainbow 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 . Honestly I like both idols but I was shocked WYS ‘s acting as Rong Yu’s character . OMG he did excellent job . Well done my sweetie pie. I really hope to see more movies with him in it . Love him even more every time I see him . WYS’s acting is keeps killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 1
Replying to LivingTheMoment • Nov 4, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
I enjoyed the story and followed it to the end without fast forwarding. I agree with other comments that Wang…
Agree . Wang you shuo ‘s acting was awesome. He did a great job I really wish to see more shows of him and I also like actress too
3 0