K-Drama
Replying to Shamie • Sep 26, 2024
Title Unforgotten Night
just say you're boring
Totally agree!
1 0
Replying to Lookpeach • Aug 27, 2024
Title Unforgotten Night
I just finished the first episode, I don't know if I carry it on. I don't normally drop series but eeeeesh
trust me. It will get better.
6 2
Replying to Camille_HOD • Jul 23, 2024
Title Unforgotten Night
this drama is a messacting is so poorfelt like they were reading the script outfvcked up shite
just say you're boring
6 2
On The Shortest Distance Is Round 2: Rain and Soda • Jul 19, 2024
Title The Shortest Distance Is Round 2: Rain and Soda
Im going to cry. What did i just see ðŸ˜
6 0
Replying to Amy Shoodypoody • May 3, 2024
Title Stand by Me
Strong bromance ??? or BL???
strong bromance
13 0
Replying to federica fruch • Apr 12, 2024
Title Unforgotten Night
because you can't see it on viki
you can watch it on YouTube :)
1 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Mar 7, 2024
Title Perfect Propose
Where are you guys watching this ?
i have been watching it on kisskh.co
1 0
