K-Drama 'Doctor X' Kim Ji Won unleashes savage remarks at corporate doctors in preview 21 minutes ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 1 hour ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 2 hours ago
MosaicMinded • Jun 17, 2025 Game Favourite BL series country https://mydramalist.com/games/WQq6u1/result/1934776217186078720 0 0
purplewithstars • May 26, 2025 Game Pack your bag and I’ll recommend you a BL to watch I'm glad I didn't get KinnPorsche (I watched it like 10 times just because of when Bible gets mad in English.) 4 0
purplewithstars • May 26, 2025 Game Pack your bag and I’ll recommend you a BL to watch I got Semantic Error (Mind you I watched it 3 times already...) 3 0
Blkittykat • Apr 24, 2025 Game Help! I'm stuck in a drama Way too easy(It took me 3 attempts for js the first 3 questions...) 1 1
(It took me 3 attempts for js the first 3 questions...)