Editorials
Replying to panikorea • Nov 14, 2025
Title Last Samurai Standing
I am just 25 minutes in the first episode so take my comment lightly, BUT can we stop with all these killing games.…
I have the opposite opinion
3 0
Replying to Cider Melon • Mar 16, 2025
Title Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu
https://drama-otaku.com/drama/shiawase-kanako-no-koroshiya-seikatsu/#episodes
this isn’t working for me, is there another site?
0 4
Replying to KusogeKing • Mar 13, 2025
Title The Witch Spoiler
4 episodes in and I just can't take it anymore. Maybe it's me, but I'll just drop it anyway.
yeah, not even kidding, you can just skip to ep 7 or 8 and you won’t be missing anything
4 2
On Genius Comes First • Dec 15, 2024
Title Genius Comes First
where can I watch?
2 2
Replying to roddib • Dec 15, 2024
Title Sorry Not Sorry
Silly and boring, dropped at the beginning of ep 2. Adult woman getting a hysterical fit about not being married…
wdym? I do that all the time
11 0
On Nice to Not Meet You • Dec 15, 2024
Title Nice to Not Meet You
mf in the comments acting as if she’s 20. At a certain point in life, age gaps don’t matter.
12 3
Replying to WK2025 • Dec 15, 2024
Title Nice to Not Meet You
OH HELL NONo hate to the actor but he doesn’t suit romance dramas anymore let alone ones with young and gorgeous…
she’s 34, you’ll be fine
14 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Dec 1, 2024
Title Taxi Driver Season 3 Spoiler
Well in webtoon yh but here hopefully they change
I looked it up and it said he didn’t die
0 1
Replying to Jelly1022 • Nov 30, 2024
Title Graceful Family Spoiler
I felt so bad for Wan Soo😭 even tho he was the murderer
bruh, please put spoilers next time
0 0
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Nov 12, 2024
Title Parasyte: The Grey
Really? People want 2s of this... Wow what a shameKorean team treated the original source like shit.
isn’t it a spin-off?
1 0
Replying to VINCENZO • Oct 28, 2024
Title Dine with Love
worthless means they are great? 😅😅 if you wanna say they are not good then say it as trash not worthless..!…
worthless and priceless are almost opposites. No worth means no value. Saying priceless can imply both no value or a lot of value
2 1
Replying to Aehsassy • Jan 29, 2024
Article Cultural Shocks I Experienced While Watching Dramas
Replying to deleted comment
4. I actually have an contrasting view when it comes to the crying scene, it always looks forced to me
0 1
Replying to Size15FeetJames • Jan 13, 2024
Article Check out these Sports-themed Web Series!
Replying to deleted comment
guys dw, the link def isn’t an ip grabber
0 1
lo_ve • Jan 4, 2024
Article KBS K-drama "Korea-Khitan War" to minimize the appearance of actor Kang Kyung Joon's son
Lmfao, this is so random
11 1

