Details

  • Last Online: 10 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 27, 2024
On The Early Spring • 20 days ago
episode 20 absolutely broke me to the point I completely forgot about Luan Nian and his absolute immature behavior at the start of the episode. I am not sure I am going to recover from this one 😢
1 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 29 days ago
ahhh what am i supposed to do with my life now that this is finished. Even though this show gave me hearthbreak after heartbreak, I just cannot let it go 😩
3 0
On Knot • Jul 14, 2026
Title Knot
Gosh I had to pause after Nakhun went full on dog style on Phatsa’s hand 😭😭😭
5 1
On Knot • Jun 30, 2026
Title Knot
already super excited for this one after 1 episode. I need moooooore
2 0