News
Replying to FangirlOT30 • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Guys I need an honest answer here. I dont know if it's just me or I find THK not living up to the expectations…
normal, they always lower the viewer's expectations, with very few exceptions.
2 2
Replying to nabiha • Jan 17, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
yeah i was thinking that too
I remembered that famous episode right away, the Joong and Dunk part.
0 0
Replying to San • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Ugh please EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT TO KNOW HOW TO ACT YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO CRY? YOU…
"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT TO KNOW HOW TO ACT YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO CRY?"obvious, what a childish question.
7 4
Replying to nechayanno • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
"are you telling me that to know how to act you must know how to cry" yes actually. i get wanting to defend your…
don't worry, he's not reading the comments here.
5 0
On The Heart Killers • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
what I'm about to say may be a big trip of the brain, but the last episode reminded me of an episode of the HBO series the last of us, in which the two main characters spend the entire episode with a mature gay couple, those episodes that are kind of loose in the story that don't communicate with the whole.
6 2
Replying to Cheolhanit • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Hold on why is William Shakespeare in the credit list???ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
The Taming of the Shrew
10 1
Replying to Npark • Jan 15, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Dunk has become the star of the show
No ...
6 0
Replying to Derbbii • Jan 15, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I’m impressed with this comment section. Wow!!!! I remember after the very first episode, many people had a…
they're still bad, thankfully the next Bl will only feature the two of them and I won't have to watch it.
5 0
Replying to The Heart Killers • Jan 15, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Replying to deleted comment
the worst thing for me are those loud, blaring songs
0 0
Replying to JohnGotti • Jan 15, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I hate to admit it. But this series is getting better as it goes. The plot is still a little silly, but the mix…
which is not difficult their other Bls were bombs
1 1
On The Heart Killers • Jan 15, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I'm impressed by the good acting of First and Khao, khao crying today reminded me of Tom Holland who plays spider man, I think he cries beautifully with his red eyes
12 0
On The Blossoming Love • Jan 13, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love
Primeiro Episódio: a mulher é atacante
0 0
Replying to plum0670 • Jan 12, 2025
Title Perfect 10 Liners
PerthSanta's storyline feels like it was written by chatGPT with its "cheerful innocent guy trying to cover his…
hahHhHhHHHhahahahaha
0 0
Replying to sgsakura • Jan 11, 2025
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
I dropped this series after the first episode.
hahaHH
0 0
Replying to riwuriwu • Jan 11, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Im so sorry but I really dont get how pondphuwin keep getting more series...I mean good for them but for me theyre…
there are people who keep defending him, but i think it's absurd that an actor doesn't know how to do the basics of acting, which is kissing his scene partner. if he's not comfortable, he should switch to the larkons, or something else, or go spend his father's money, and give way to those who like it and know how to act.
7 0
Replying to riwuriwu • Jan 11, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Im so sorry but I really dont get how pondphuwin keep getting more series...I mean good for them but for me theyre…
I think there should be a renewal, they have good actors who are always relegated to supporting roles, but as long as there are people doing the engagement, it will remain the same.
2 0
On Love You Teacher • Jan 11, 2025
Title Love You Teacher
nossa bomba atômica, o plot desse negócio
2 0
Replying to The scientist • Jan 9, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
This is such a terrible series. Wasted the actors on this stupid story. What a disappointment! Dropped
hahahaha
1 0
Replying to EllorahHemlock • Jan 8, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
You seem to be confused, its in the script. I find people like you who are ignorant to the source material and…
and why don't you buy a watermelon and tie it around your neck, it'll attract more attention from other people, you think I care about your opinions, there's every crazy person that comes along.
1 0
Replying to anwarhaddad • Jan 8, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
what are you talking about you fool. are you a child? do you think all 30 year olds are wise elders? and what…
Wow, I got a job as a movie critic and I didn't even know it, I'm childish like the characters they give 30-year-old actors to do.
1 1

