News
Replying to Nauriya • Jan 22, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
It’s the same feeling I got when watching the JP version—cringy, overboard, and exaggerated. But that’s…
I agree.
0 0
Replying to unbeliebubble • Jan 21, 2025
Article Chinese Actor Zhang Ling He urges sasaeng fans to stop invading his privacy
How would it be much worse?
this social network is for discussing topics related to Asia, when I join a forum about US pop culture, I talk about Star Wars fans.
0 0
Replying to unbeliebubble • Jan 21, 2025
Article Chinese Actor Zhang Ling He urges sasaeng fans to stop invading his privacy
How would it be much worse?
tell that to Yin, Daou, Ohm, nanon, Tay, Joong, Force, Gun, Gemini, Zee, Nunew etc. gmmtv keeps prosecuting people who live like crazy behind them. invading their privacy forcing them to date their peers from the series. you must have amnesia.
3 2
Replying to SweetCat • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
it's kind of funny that they put in two actors that I'm not particularly a fan of, Phuwin and Dunke, and then…
"need to run it back to bad buddy not me era" yes.
0 0
Replying to gnabnahc • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
yall hate dunks acting but I loved him in summer nights and here
it's kind of funny that they put in two actors that I'm not particularly a fan of, Phuwin and Dunke, and then they put in High School Frenemy,i had never watched anything with Sky and nani., but they're both very good.
0 2
Replying to MaeshondaColeman • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
I think the acting and plot is good with this one as well as the kisses. Im hooked. I wish they could release…
yes, i am liking
1 0
Replying to Pincolino • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I have to talk about Dunk's acting. When those two, Dunk and Joong got big, I wasn't interested, because their…
Unlike you, I don't intend to watch the next BL of Joong and Dunk, firstly because I don't think either of them act well, and secondly because I dislike Joong's comments from the past.those you mentioned.
10 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
Crazy how everyone in your replies skipped English class.
hahahahaahahahahahaha yes
0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
Crazy how everyone in your replies skipped English class.
Apparently we can't praise more, I'm not an expert in English but it's perfectly clear what I meant, to praise the actors' kisses, even if people want to complain about other subjects.
0 3
Replying to IrohJoy • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
Bossneoul can kiss each other very well So I don't know wat u are talking about
yes, I confused the names.
0 0
Replying to UnaborNneka • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
For your stupid life don’t ever repeat this mistake again nonsense
?????????????????
0 0
Replying to UnaborNneka • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
You sound stupid
??????????????
0 0
Replying to IrohJoy • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
Bossneoul can kiss each other very well So I don't know wat u are talking about
apparently, I praised the actors from DMD, zee nunew, max nat, and those from MeMindY Boosnouel, Fortpeat.
9 2
On The Boy Next World • Jan 20, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
I think we can complain about anything about DMD (zeenunew) and MeMindY (Bossnouel), except that the actors don't know to kiss properly.
8 21
Replying to SweetCat • Jan 19, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Meanwhile the twins JJ and AJ play 8283788383 supporting roles.
hahahahahaha hahahahahah hahahahahaha
1 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jan 19, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
no shade when Dunk was talking about his dead mother in the car bed I legit thought the entire scene he was joking…
Meanwhile the twins JJ and AJ play 8283788383 supporting roles.
5 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jan 19, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Dunk can't act but he's atleast better than that square face gmmtv actor.
yes I thought the same
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Jan 19, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Dunk can't act but he's atleast better than that square face gmmtv actor.
I remember you talking about this actor Marc who pairs up with junior if I'm not mistaken, what I think is that I'm going to give an example of hollywood, he's one of those actors who are good at doing action not romance, because I liked him in High School frenemy, the Larkon/bromance of the sky nani and in this one he doesn't do romance but a bully student, but it's obvious GMMTV is not hollywood to make various types of films or series the obvious the target is LGBT romance, so in fact it's something useless because he will continue in the romance series delivering nothing hahaha
1 0
Replying to Faery Rook Majesty • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
that appears to be the main problem for most. The expectation of action. I had only to see the word comedy and…
yes, we have to think like that otherwise we'll always be disappointed (for those who expect action, of course)
0 0
Replying to SweetCat • Jan 18, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
normal, they always lower the viewer's expectations, with very few exceptions.
yes
0 0
