News
Replying to Princess Shion • Oct 3, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3 Spoiler
No SA this season but there is self-harm.
oh my π sorry to ask but do you remember around which episode was it?
0 1
On Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Oct 2, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3 Spoiler
hi guys, sorry if itβs inappropriate! Iβm watching this with my mum so if someone who finished watching this season could tell me if there are any scenes containing self-harm or sexual assault I would be grateful ππ
1 3
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 30, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
I canβt be the only one that absolutely loved this season, right? π
13 6
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 27, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3 Spoiler
hi guys, sorry if itβs inappropriate! Iβm watching this with my mum so if someone who finished watching this season could tell me if there are any scenes containing self-harm (because I remember that in the 2nd season there was one where the kid pointed out the girlβs scars) I would be grateful ππ
3 3
Replying to hervaaa • Feb 15, 2025
Title When I Fly Towards You
Δ± forced myself to watch the second ep because it was cringe they are acting like a 5 yo child
the first eps might be a lil tough (it was the first 2 for me ahah) but it gets soso better!!
2 0
Replying to Heren • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
No. But there a lot graphic violence anyway.
okay, thank youu β€
0 0
Replying to Anonymous • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Dw, if I remember correctly it isn't mentioned again, however there are other sensitive topics but they do not…
okay, thank you so muchh π
3 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2 Spoiler
sorry if this is inappropriate !! I finished watching in the middle of the 2nd EP and there was this scene where a kid points out the girl's in the bunny suit scars. is this topic anywhere else in this drama.... ? I'm watching this with my mum so I have to know π
0 4

