News
On War of Faith • Aug 17, 2024
Title War of Faith
After so many months , still his drama War of Faith ranked no 1 on CCTV . Its Wang Yibo power.
11 0
Replying to Nabi • Aug 17, 2024
Title The Untamed Spoiler
So, I want to ask two questions. First, when does Lan Wang start showing his feelings? And in which episode do…
From ep 13 , you will understand his feelings clearly. And in ep 33 they stopped showing their past lifes.
1 2
Replying to Nabi • Aug 17, 2024
Title The Untamed Spoiler
I've just watched episode 10, and I think they won't show us any intimate scenes. It's clear that there's some…
In ep 13 they gave us a strong jealous scene, you can just continue watching. And talking about Lan Zhan, everyone likes him because he has such a pure soul.
11 4
On 4Minutes • Aug 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Someone said this drama has wild NC scenes in ep 1 so I avoided this . But few days later, I tried first 3 episodes and this drama is so good. Thank God I did not listen to others opinion.
9 3
Replying to shrutijinnie7 • Aug 17, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Very good! You should definitely watch it. It only has 8 episodes so the pace is fast and perfect. It's really…
Tysm
1 0
Replying to Mister Nice Guy • Aug 17, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
I remember myself crying listening with this song "Goodbye lonely heart" by Andy Powell after I see the news that…
Yesπ’
0 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Aug 17, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
How is this drama?
2 2
On Addicted Heroin • Aug 17, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
While waiting for next episode, I am watching Stay With Me again and crying like a child π’ π
12 3
Replying to afternoon_sidekick • Aug 17, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
This comment section is wildπ€£π€£π€£π€£
Yes π
π
1 0
Replying to Nina • Aug 17, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
watching my favorite story for the third time and still crying β€οΈ
Same to meπ₯Ή
1 0
On Addicted Heroin • Aug 16, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Already watched the first episode 2 times , we will have to wait for 4 days more , I am already starving for second episode.
12 0
Replying to Queen • Aug 16, 2024
Title The Untamed
Because we are addicted ππ
π«°
2 0
Replying to Leinzl • Aug 16, 2024
Title The Untamed
I still have time to watch dashing youth if I want but I'm lazy to do it today, but here I am lingering here even…
Because we are addicted ππ
2 2
On The Untamed • Aug 16, 2024
Title The Untamed
I'm back , because I have missed my angel Lan Zhan so much ππ
25 0
Replying to Queen • Aug 16, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Same same , I am eagerly waiting for Kidnap.
Same feeling, MLMU is so boring.
3 0
On Addicted Heroin • Aug 15, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Omg , the intro ....Addicted never disappoints me ( neither chinese versions nor this thai version)
7 0
Replying to Burcu • Aug 15, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Please end quickly I'm bored of you
Same same , I am eagerly waiting for Kidnap.
22 3
Replying to Tajia • Aug 15, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Gmmtv aren't even trying at this point
Exactly
0 0
Replying to Mahesh12 • Aug 15, 2024
Title Winner Is King
What the heck is going on your mind ..they both are malesπ¬
Hey, don't you know this drama is BL( boys love)? Then dear you came at wrong place.
3 0
Replying to staywithme20four7 • Aug 15, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Looks like one, thank god without the obnoxious sound effects and background music so far.
Yeah
0 0
69
151
25
1
2
2
1
3
2
2
2
3
2
3
2
1
1
2
1
1
1
5
2
1
2
3
8
5
4