News
On My Love Mix-Up! • Aug 10, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
People who have not found any good reviewed cake or pastry shops ..gather here . We are going to order lots of euro cakes from here 🎂 🥮.
16 2
Replying to LueurArcane • Aug 9, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
imo visually it look good but the issue is the execution of the plot, the comment below about the execution give…
Okay 👍
0 0
On Battle of the Writers • Aug 8, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
Huh? When I last checked, it was 8 ....how can it is now 7.6? Is this really bad?
4 2
On The Tasty Florida • Aug 8, 2024
Title The Tasty Florida
An average BL
2 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Aug 8, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
One of the most natural actors are Earth and Mixx....waiting for this masterpiece ✨️
6 0
Replying to Onimarii • Aug 8, 2024
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
Thats a rude thing to say, I don't understand why you felt the need to belittle queer feminine men. It just reinforces…
Thank you for explaining. 😊
2 0
On Addicted Heroin • Aug 8, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Waiting.........
8 0
Replying to Queen • Aug 8, 2024
Title War of Faith Spoiler
Are you talking about Shen Jin Zhen? She is the younger sister of Shen Tunan . She was revealed in ep 29.
Ep 36😒
1 0
Replying to Queen • Aug 7, 2024
Title War of Faith
Are you talking about Shen Jin Zhen? She is the younger sister of Shen Tunan . She was revealed in ep 29.
Oh , she was not revealed probably in season 2.
1 3
Replying to ShouldIOrShouldINot • Aug 7, 2024
Title War of Faith
iN WHICH EPISODE the big sister is revealed?
Are you talking about Shen Jin Zhen? She is the younger sister of Shen Tunan . She was revealed in ep 29.
1 6
Replying to Queen • Aug 7, 2024
Title Stay with Me
It is based on a BL novel which has two parts. They make the first part in season 1 and in season 2 Wu Bi will…
Hey stop your nonsense...if you don't believe then it's up to you but don't come here to lecture me. So disgusting.
4 0
Replying to kiss ma aaaa • Aug 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Just from watching episode 1 and i dont get why this show is super hyped, is it because of the Nc scenes and nudity?
Huh? In episode one there are NC scenes? Thank you , I am not going to watch it anymore.
10 15
Replying to Queen • Aug 6, 2024
Title The Untamed
No no , you wouldn't get over from them.
Exactly
3 0
Replying to hehe • Aug 6, 2024
Title The Untamed
Mentally, I know I have to get over them but emotionally my heart doesnt accept this fact.
No no , you wouldn't get over from them.
19 2
Replying to Rain and coffee • Aug 6, 2024
Title The Untamed
And how can I forgot the scene in Cave when WY asked LZ if he's interested in Mianmian & LZ looked at him so intensely…
In the novel he also bit him because of jealousy 😅😅 ...Our jealous King.
10 0
Replying to Queen • Aug 5, 2024
Title The Untamed
I watched WOH just one time but re watched The Untamed how many times I have no idea. I think The Untamed is so…
😊
1 0
On War of Faith • Aug 4, 2024
Title War of Faith
Happy 27th Birthday our prince 🤴 🎁🎈🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳💚💚💚
18 0
Replying to Queen • Aug 4, 2024
Title The Untamed
I watched WOH just one time but re watched The Untamed how many times I have no idea. I think The Untamed is so…
Welcome 😊
1 0
Replying to Queen • Aug 4, 2024
Title The Untamed
Same dear, we are MDZS addicted.
Same same, I am still searching 🙃
1 0
Replying to nama2sama • Aug 4, 2024
Title The Untamed
Actually addicted(heroin) way better
Addicted is good but The Untamed is best 👌 but I also respect your opinion 😊
11 0
69
151
25
1
2
2
1
3
2
2
2
3
2
3
2
1
1
2
1
1
1
5
2
1
2
3
8
5
4