News Replying to Chimera2332 • Jul 10, 2024
Title Immortality
One of the reasons I believe for the general bl ban is kinda Untamed and the fans ( AO3 incident). So.....
Actually Chinese Government has not been allowing Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan to meet each other in public because fans are shipping them crazily yes literally crazily. But the ban will be withdrawn in 2026. So in future they will meet each other again in public. I was actually talking about them. Also Chinese Government banned Bl dramas after the huge success of "World of Honor "in 2021. That's why you can see they are struggling to release BL dramas now . So for now in China BL dramas are banned π
4 2
Replying to Queen • Jul 10, 2024
Title The Untamed
I fell in love with him when I first time watched this drama. He is really extraordinary. I want also Lan Zhan…
You are so right my dear π«°π
3 0
Replying to Queen • Jul 7, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
BL .
You are welcome π
2 0
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Untamed
But the controversy took a toll on Xiao Zhan's mental health and career even though he had nothing to do with…
Exactly. China is a developed country technically but not with mentally. The government is so annoying.
4 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 7, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
I'm not seeing any LGBT/BL tags on this MDL page for this drama like you see for other BL dramas and I wonder…
BL .
6 2
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Untamed
But the controversy took a toll on Xiao Zhan's mental health and career even though he had nothing to do with…
Not only XZ but also Yibo don't want to work with him again .Because he also suffered a lot . In an interview he said every time when his works released , haters continuously attacking his works without even watching it. Everyone knew the ' Cyber Attack 'incident by black antis in 2023 . He is not that type of person who always express his feelings, but it doesn't mean he did not suffered. He has been continuously taking lawsuit to stop those crazy antis. So I know it's impossible to work them together again but wish Chinese Government and those crazy antis will understand.
20 2
Replying to CallOutMyName • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Untamed
Words cannot express how much I adore this show. A masterpiece indeed. Rewatched it after so long. Can't believe…
I fell in love with him when I first time watched this drama. He is really extraordinary. I want also Lan Zhan in my life but Wei Ying already married him so we have no chances . And I have really no words to describe Wang Yibo's talent. He is not only too much handsome but also multi talented .
25 2
Replying to Queen • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Untamed
Did you watch the episode where Sizhui addressed LZ as daddy and WWX as mommy then LZ's ear became red because…
π€π
2 0
Replying to Leinzl • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Untamed Spoiler
The chibi version was so funny π The extra chapters in the books was shown there. And that Extra Chapter 6:…
Did you watch the episode where Sizhui addressed LZ as daddy and WWX as mommy then LZ's ear became red because of shyness and WWX fainted because Sizhui called him mommy π© hahaha π
6 2
Replying to mimi • Jul 7, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
guys let's give this alot of love . I hope they make more adaptations like this ...
Exactly
2 0
Replying to RushingRivulet • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Untamed
It is one of my very favorite things ever, and I gave it a 10, but I don't think that people that give 7-8.5 are…
You have no idea dear there are so many haters of WYB and XZ who are continuously giving it low ratings. Even they are spreading that actors became so popular because of this drama. They have literally no idea how talented WYB and XZ are. If they did not play The Untamed still they would become so popular because of their talents. And the myth is they became so popular not because of playing BL drama but because of playing LWJ and WWX more than perfectly because we all know there are no one literally no one who can play more perfectly LWJ and WWX other than WYB and XZ . Even they gained a lot popularity since 2016 when WYB joined DDU and XZ started his acting career.
11 1
Replying to Klio • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Untamed
Well, I wouldn't agree. I myself gave it 10 and it's my favourite drama, but objectively speaking there are several…
Then wish in the future they remake " The Untamed: novel edition " with same cast with high budget.
7 0
Replying to Leinzl • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Untamed
it literally my first BL drama, and made me hooked at to this point π«Ά
π
1 0
Replying to Tajia • Jul 7, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
Yeah, I hope so too, I am personally telling a lot of people, it feels like the production is not promoting it…
You are right, they are not promoting this drama that much , even I did not know before there is a BL drama named meet you at the blossom. I noticed your comment on " The Untamed " page and then I knew about it.
6 1
Replying to Sumishu • Jul 7, 2024
Title Immortality
No. Its not related to ao3 incident. It started around when WOH became superhit. According to serpentza a youtuber…
Yes, that's the case
2 1
Replying to Lyson • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Spirealm
At the moment, we can look forward to Meet You at the Blossom. It's a Chinese danmei adapted by Taiwan & Thailand,…
Ok dear Thank you π
0 0
Replying to Leinzl • Jul 7, 2024
Title The Untamed
it literally my first BL drama, and made me hooked at to this point π«Ά
I read all the 3 novels of MXTX but personally I did not like TGCF that much because I felt their love was not natural and realastic more like imagination. And I enjoyed SVSSS because it was quite funny. So of course MDZS is my all time favorite π
11 2
On Meet You at the Blossom • Jul 6, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
Hope everyone will give it so much love . If it would succeed then we will watch many costume BL dramas with 40 or 50 episodes in the future.
15 3
Replying to Queen • Jul 6, 2024
Title Immortality
I am sorry but I think you don't know The Untamed is the only drama on which chinese censorship affected the most.…
Really? Then I am super excited. Thank you π
1 1
Replying to Eko • Jul 6, 2024
Title Immortality
Since patiently waiting doesnβt work letβs try a different approach. Oh no! I have an important exam in 4…
Just accidentally drop this drama for 1 hour like The spirealm. It's enough for us to download all the episodes.
12 0
69
151
25
1
2
2
1
3
2
2
2
3
2
3
2
1
1
2
1
1
1
5
2
1
2
3
8
5
4